Favorite Roleplays with APD?

What's your favorite roleplaying you've had with the APD since you starte on Oly?

Two things come to mind for me.

One time I got a police uniform and followed them around until they eventually started bringing me with them.  They'd even unlock police heli so I could get in.    Eventually after 45 minutes they started asking me questions, and roleplayed catching me slipping until they "realized" I wasn't a cop and arrested me.  They then interrogated me about what happened to the cop that went missing who's uniform I was wearing.  

Another was when they took my comms and GPS.  I told them I have an implant in my skull that allows me to communicate, and they roleplayed giving me brain surgery while the pilot was rocking the heli back and forth. 

One time when getting processed the cop asked for my licenses and I said I don’t have any. He then said he was going to do a blood test but then I said I don’t have human blood because I’m actually an alien, he took me to a room in the back where they made a deputy get naked so they could shrink him down to study my body, it was so weird but funny at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Skateezy said:

There I was in Kavala HQ... on the stairs. I was looking forward when I heard someone say the gamer word about my gang leader.

Ahh venom on top lmao @Venomm

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1
11 hours ago, Skateezy said:

There I was in Kavala HQ... on the stairs. I was looking forward when I heard someone say the gamer word about my gang leader.

dont even @ me smh

• Haha 2

I was v inebriated and roleplayed giving birth in the hatchback on the way to HQ and that the baby had flipped over and I needed a C-Section and had to go to the hospital. The deputy was not roke playing w me at all so, like the Karen I am, I called the corporal to process me instead and he pointed out I was male. I had to lie and say I was undercover R&R testing the APD’s emergency readiness. Needless to say he didn’t buy it but I got to keep my MK1. Thanks a lot roleplayer. @sploding

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, rafaaa said:

I was v inebriated and roleplayed giving birth in the hatchback on the way to HQ and that the baby had flipped over and I needed a C-Section and had to go to the hospital. The deputy was not roke playing w me at all so, like the Karen I am, I called the corporal to process me instead and he pointed out I was male. I had to lie and say I was undercover R&R testing the APD’s emergency readiness. Needless to say he didn’t buy it but I got to keep my MK1. Thanks a lot roleplayer. @sploding

Thanks for the 15 gold bars lol.

• Sad 1

Told a deputy he was a drug sniffing dog and had to find the drugs. If we didnt find drugs on the person the dog was gonna be put down. RIP officer @Venomm the worst police dog lmfao

• Like 1

once when i was fighting enemy gang in hospital cops came asked what was going on and we had a whole court case between us and the enemy gang and cops were the judge then after hearing both sides the cops decided that the enemy gang was conducting unlawful acts and engaged on them and after helping us kill/tase them they politely engaged us and let us off with warning,

poggers

• Like 1

another one was i actually was on cop and i roleplayed with someone in restraints for 45 minutes while other cops were defending our hq from his gang... it was a fun conversation all around, he also kept coming back after being released and in total probably dealt with that man for 3 hours straight

Me and my friend got caught at frog pro, we said we need lsd for our autistic son bc that’s all he will ever eat, and we were just trying to save our kids life. Charges dropped illegal weapons kept🙃

• Admin
1 hour ago, CovertV1 said:

Me and my friend got caught at frog pro, we said we need lsd for our autistic son bc that’s all he will ever eat, and we were just trying to save our kids life. Charges dropped illegal weapons kept🙃

If this wasn't @rafaaaid be very surprised 

Edited by Noble

proceeded to tell them that I was from the andromeda galaxy and on my space flight over to Earth, we moved so fast in the ship that I fused with every other passenger on board and that's why my blood and DNA are coming back as another person with a high bounty, got %50 off my ticket, also got pulled over with 1-2mil bounties and pretended to be plane inspectors while we were trying to rob them at airfield