Farming Downvotes

8 hours ago, ClashBy said:

Last time I asked for downvotes I got a warning haha

The Staff is covering up the giant conspiracy I exposed by messing with my posts. I can see what it says because I’m awake. If it says anything else to you, all I can say is enjoy your nap. ~RafaVersusTheGov.conspiracies.edu.com 

@ThatNerdyGuydoesnt actually play guitar. All of the guitar u hear in ts is prerecorded by inner city struggling youth music lessons he prowls around and records on his 2nd Gen iPhone. 

@Rosscooutsources all his sheet work to Uighurs enslaved by the PRC. 

@Hurricane is actually two people hence why people assume he’s fat. Even so their combined weight is 120 pounds 

@YakGod can actually type he’s just been trolling this whole time 

@Regal is Millenium 

@Millenniumis regal 

@Grandma Gary is actually Matthew Broderick (Ferris Bueller) the actor and is responsible for the death of a family in Ireland from 1987 (Google it it actually happened)

@CocoisDeadhas been replaced by a 12 year old Portuguese green bean farmer by Winters (who is actually Canadian) 

@HeadLESS is the second in command for the Gulf Cartel and is laundering money through Olympus 

The rest of SAPD is either lizard or rock people. Senior R&R are bird people, obviously. Everything else is either a hologram or in your mind so wake up!!!!!! You wanted me to farm downvotes here’s the shitpost that’ll kick the whole establishment off it’s top!!!! you made me this way @Strae @anti The time is now!!!!! You know what to do! 

• Like 3
  • Hmm 3
23 minutes ago, rafaaa said:

The Staff is covering up the giant conspiracy I exposed by messing with my posts. I can see what it says because I’m awake. If it says anything else to you, all I can say is enjoy your nap. ~RafaVersusTheGov.conspiracies.edu.com 

@ThatNerdyGuydoesnt actually play guitar. All of the guitar u hear in ts is prerecorded by inner city struggling youth music lessons he prowls around and records on his 2nd Gen iPhone. 

@Rosscooutsources all his sheet work to Uighurs enslaved by the PRC. 

@Hurricane is actually two people hence why people assume he’s fat. Even so their combined weight is 120 pounds 

@YakGod can actually type he’s just been trolling this whole time 

@Regal is Millenium 

@Millenniumis regal 

@Grandma Gary is actually Matthew Broderick (Ferris Bueller) the actor and is responsible for the death of a family in Ireland from 1987 (Google it it actually happened)

@CocoisDeadhas been replaced by a 12 year old Portuguese green bean farmer by Winters (who is actually Canadian) 

The rest of SAPD is either lizard or rock people. Senior R&R are bird people, obviously. Everything else is either a hologram or in your mind so wake up!!!!!! You wanted me to farm downvotes here’s the shitpost that’ll kick the whole establishment off it’s top!!!! you made me this way @Strae @anti The time is now!!!!! You know what to do! 

I gotta be honest, I have no idea what the fuck is going on right now rafa, but I'm here for emotional support.  In your corner fully, fella.