Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Corsair or Razer

Corsair or Razer ?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Company is better ?

Razer used to be GOATed, but they focused too heavily on their laptop market IMO and honestly their mice are all I use.

Their keyboards are ok and their headsets are apparently decent.

Corsair has awful mice, really good keyboards, and their headsets are decent (I use the virtuosos). Corsair's real good shit is their RAM and their RGB hardware and software is in my opinion unmatched currently. 

I haven't used much Logitech. Apparently their mice, headsets, and keyboards are all decent - good , but I can't get around how cheap almost every product looks and feels to me. 

• Like 1

We gon ignore steelseries huh

Ive sworn by their mice & keyboards for years. Quality stuff. Had a rival 100 for 3+ years & have not had any problems.

Edited by Strafe
  • Like 3
  • Admin

Razer have dog shit headsets, not comfortable at all. Decent keyboards but horrible mice. Left click sticks after a year on the regular. Logitech have the best mice and Corsair the best keyboards. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Strafe said:

Ive sworn by their mice & keyboards for years. Quality stuff. Had a rival 100 for 3+ years & have not had any problems.

Recently got myself a steelseries keyboard, best keyboard ive ever had.

I've had personal issues with logitech mice and their scrollwheel, which sucks for arma or similar games where the scrollwheel is heavily used. I've had a Razer keyboard since 2015 and have never had any issues. Used to have a Corsair Scimitar which was great and lasted for about 3.5 years but the wire eventually had connectivity issues. Bought a Logitech G305 wireless mouse where I had the scrollwheel issues, which worked fine till the scrollwheel got stuck all the time/wouldn't spin, but it did feel cheap like others have said. Switched to a Razer Deathadder v2 Pro wireless mouse, which I've had for a few months now and works great. Headset wise, I used to have a Corsair Void Wireless and switched to a Hyperx Cloud Stinger wireless after 5 years because the Corsair's battery wouldn't hold a charge. Overall, you really shouldn't stick to 1 particular brand, as build quality and features change overtime. My razer keyboard which I got in 2015 is obviously old, and I can't say that new Razer keyboards have the same quality. 

TLDR as of right now based on my current setup I guess I'm a Razer man

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Recently got myself a steelseries keyboard, best keyboard ive ever had.

ive been using their m750 for about 2 years now and its so nice,

53 minutes ago, Regal said:

Same, never buying another brand again

yea same once i tried their mouse i moved 80% of my peripherals to them.

38 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Razer Deathadder v2 Pro wireless mouse, which I've had for a few months now and works grea

My first gaming mouse was a Razer Mamba TE and it worked perfectly until about a month out of warranty it just died. Only reason i dislike razer is the price for stuff thats known to die.

Razer is awful period

I've personally heard great Warrenty/RMA/Support stories about Corsair just straight up refunding and replacing products.

I use a Corsair Keyboard, PC case, RAM, and PSU

1 minute ago, Tech said:

Razer is awful period

I've personally heard great Warrenty/RMA/Support stories about Corsair just straight up refunding and replacing products.

I use a Corsair Keyboard, PC case, RAM, and PSU

razer keyboards last me years 

7 hours ago, Strafe said:

I have beef with Steel Series, cause every time I've gotten something from them it just works like shit

2 hours ago, Tech said:

steel series is good with this too. My keyboard came with a faulty light and they sent me a new one.

2 hours ago, vedalkenn said:

I have beef with Steel Series, cause every time I've gotten something from them it just works like shit

like i said 80% of my peripherals are SS. Every company messes up lol its really all pesonal prefrence. But yea read above ^ theyre usually pretty good on RMA