1 minute ago, GoonThe14Yearold said:

leaving with only 6 more titan hits then the 2nd person

And I will not be wasting my time to get on Olympus to get those 6 hits, ever. 

o7 @anti  It was always entertaining popping up in Sofia to check in on CTF and try to act as the Noble-CTF liaison. Also thanks for the business opportunities. Clean and easy. Good luck with everything. GG

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Lead Developer

o7 anti. You changed the cartel meta for a while, and I gotta respect it. Good luck with the new job!

• Like 3

As one of the first people to fall for your bait on the server, I'm sad to see you go. Some of the funniest drama and bullshit on this server was initiated by you and you changed the meta for cartel fighting in such a way it made for many hilarious posts. I remember you reporting me and getting me banned and it actually helped me realize I was a toxic jerk and it made me wanna be a better person even if its just on a Arma 3 Roleplay server. Good luck with all of your future ventures in life!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Weird 1
9 hours ago, anti said:

Here's the moment some of you have been waiting for.  

I'm out.  I just got a bid on a job at work, and I just won't have the time for the Arma no-life lifestyle anymore.  

Obviously I enjoyed myself with 3200 hours in a year and a half.  All of you non toxic people's I enjoyed playing with over the last year and a half, I wish you the best.   

All you toxic kids who talk about me 24/7 but have never had a conversation with me, I'm sorry for ripping away your target.  

This  server is great,  but I just can't continue to play if I don't have the time to be the best at everything anymore.  

❤️ Much love oly. 

she needed the attention and the stop of mass downvotes. 10$ says she will be back within 6 months who wants to take that bet

3 hours ago, Fraali said:

o7 anti. You changed the cartel meta for a while, and I gotta respect it. Good luck with the new job!

changed the meta cause you can contest from the water. ayyy lmao that legit killed a part of the cartel scene 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 6
  • STFU 4
6 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

she needed the attention and the stop of mass downvotes. 10$ says she will be back within 6 months who wants to take that bet

changed the meta cause you can contest from the water. ayyy lmao that legit killed a part of the cartel scene 

You have ttv in your forum name. Just let that sink in. 

O7 from what Iv seen on the forums you have definitly changed capping cartels even if it’s only one cartel. It struck a huge debate that was more fun when viewed from the sidelines. Be sure to come back to at least say hey at least ingame.

• Downvote 1
41 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

Risky leaving the server with only 6 more titan hits than the #2 😮

Soaps not making the push back to #1, and frankly, if anyone on Olympus is willing to do what I did to pass us both up, they fucking deserve it.

6 minutes ago, anti said:

Soaps not making the push back to #1, and frankly, if anyone on Olympus is willing to do what I did to pass us both up, they fucking deserve it.

I got 310 million that's approximately 2066 titan rockets 😎

9 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

I got 310 million that's approximately 2066 titan rockets 😎

You would start crying and feeling bad at the backlash of titaning your third ceasar.  

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="20410831" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.456140350877193"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/jd-jason-dean-christian-slater-shrug-why-gif-20410831">Jd Jason Dean GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/jd-gifs">Jd GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

christian slater heathers GIF  Hey sovereign,

thank you for teaching me the ropes on olympus, you will be missed.  Covid 19.... CTF what  a unique opportunity it was to take a break and make some friends. I hope you keep the dischord up to stay in touch.  Back to the grind!

Mark.

Edited by CTFMARK
mistake
  • Like 1
  • Love 1