Why are my posts getting taken down?

I’m curious for the admin team why my posts keep getting taken down. Is it because the kid who’s butt hurt with me runs with silla? Because they’re the ones killing your server Ryan. But because I disagree with them your simp admins keep taking my shit down. 

Edited by AverageSmartCar
  • Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 3

Maybe instead of publicly posting it on the forums just make a general inquiry and ask them directly about why it is getting taken down if you disagree and explain why you disagree. Either way, Hurricane already explained it himself as to why it was getting taken down in the previous posts you made about this. Truth be told at this point you're just creating useless posts and spamming the forums in attempts to lash out at the staff rather than properly confronting them and being decent about the way you take this. The issues you have in your gang are between you and your gang.

• Like 12
  • STFU 1
16 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Or, maybe don't post personal things about other players and you won't have your posts removed?

Personal? I didn’t post any personal info lmao

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Maybe instead of publicly posting it on the forums just make a general inquiry and ask them directly about why it is getting taken down if you disagree and explain why you disagree. Either way, Hurricane already explained it himself as to why it was getting taken down in the previous posts you made about this. Truth be told at this point you're just creating useless posts and spamming the forums in attempts to lash out at the staff rather than properly confronting them and being decent about the way you take this. The issues you have in your gang are between you and your gang.

The ticket I made as a general inquiry was responded to by headless saying “we don’t share staff notes” and that if there was a reason” I would be notified. 

4 hours ago, AverageSmartCar said:

The ticket I made as a general inquiry was responded to by headless saying “we don’t share staff notes” and that if there was a reason” I would be notified. 

Then there you go, you have your response. Not everything that the administrative staff does can be publicized publicly and situations like this one, where its a internal gang affair between the two of you there, sensitive information about one another can easily be published that another person doesn't want. In the end of the day there's no point in bringing a gang conflict onto the forums, you're not gaining anything from it, the other party is not gaining anything, and with the spam of posts, just to get back the videos, it only shows that you're willing to be persistent over this person for something that doesn't directly affect you and something you could easily just keep in mind then continue on with your day.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2021 at 10:45 AM, thor said:

because they’re all virgins

that and if you already dont know olympus is privately owned. Its basically a dictatorship with a bunch of power hugry wanna be putins 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

that and if you already dont know olympus is privately owned. Its basically a dictatorship with a bunch of power hugry wanna be putins 

Well it’s always been privately owned. It got significantly worse when Ryan took over though.  

2 hours ago, AverageSmartCar said:

Well it’s always been privately owned. It got significantly worse when Ryan took over though.  

its just the staff team and SR APD an d SR R&R they are just all power hungry idiots and dont know how to work for the better of the server and instead push changes that are better for themselves

• BlessUp 1
  • Clown 3
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Admin
7 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

its just the staff team and SR APD an d SR R&R they are just all power hungry idiots and dont know how to work for the better of the server and instead push changes that are better for themselves

Are you the guy who put 30 rnd mk1s as a civ council idea?

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Lead Developer

Little bit late to the party, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway.

The staff team works in the best interest of the server and its community. There can be people who are swayed by personal interests and bias, but those few cases are monitored by other staff and we internally discuss those issues to rectify them.

Power hungry isnt really what I would call any of our staff either, more along the lines of getting tired of dealing with toxic people all-day every-day, which results in our standards of what we constructively respond to, to be lower.

I don't see anything inherently worse with Ryan's time as owner, as opposed to say Ares or any previous owners time. The staff team way back when had really no idea what they were doing minus Gary and select others, where as Ryan has worked with our Senior staff to weed out the toxic/biased staff in order to make the server a better place. Most people don't see how much effort really goes into this community, or into attempting to make sure people have as seamless an experience as we can provide.

All in all, if you think there is an issue with staff or some staff member is giving you an issue, instead of publicly posting about it, make a general inquiry for it and ask for an admin or senior admin. The reported person will be evaluated based on what you provide as well as any evidence we may find, and will be talked to accordingly.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
23 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

Please do the world a favour and get yourself neutered. 

The genepool will instantly become 9000% better ❤️

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 7
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
On 5/24/2021 at 5:24 AM, AverageSmartCar said:

I’m curious for the admin team why my posts keep getting taken down. Is it because the kid who’s butt hurt with me runs with silla? Because they’re the ones killing your server Ryan. But because I disagree with them your simp admins keep taking my shit down. 

Solluminati Unimpressed GIF - Solluminati Unimpressed Really - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 4:55 PM, PUREPK TTV said:

no way.. its privately owned??? i thought it was publicly owned

• BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 1