Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 09/22/21

Officer has been dealt with the appropriate action. Please be sure to leave any proof you have submitted up for at least 2 weeks in case we need it for further review. 

Thank you for the report.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cringe 5
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Chase- said:

Cool change but this is only really in response to Cabal. I feel this will discourage newer gangs who may be good from experience on other servers but with a lack of funds to risk full kits on an event.

Federal Reserve should be a skill-gap event though with my experience on cop I think we need more training in how to respond to Federal Events. A lot of the cops that are new to the server, yet eager to play cop, do not really know callouts or how to actually push Federal Reserve.

All I am saying is that with this change I think it would be a good idea to teach new cops how to actively attack Federal Reserve defenders instead of making newer gangs not want to do new events.

In regards to events new players/gangs don't really have any incentive to do them (I am not using new in reference to experience/skill at Arma) and I think we should definitely open up some more 'medium' difficulty events for those who are in that category.

Thanks,

Chase

Having the ability to use SDARS doesn't mean it should every time .

As Winters said above.

2 hours ago, Winters said:

APD officers are to use common sense when utilizing these rules, they should be used when the APD is at a significant disadvantage. APD officers that are found to be abusing these rules will face disciplinary action.

Just for those who seem to not have read this part...

These rules are being implemented into the APD Master Handbook due to an increase in the success rate of Federal Events recently. Hopefully, this allows the APD to have a realistic chance at countering a Federal Event in an attempt to make the win rate more reasonable. These rules are flexible and can change or be removed at that point. 

APD officers are to use common sense when utilizing these rules, they should be used when the APD is at a significant disadvantage. APD officers that are found to be abusing these rules will face disciplinary action.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chase- said:

Cool change but this is only really in response to Cabal. I feel this will discourage newer gangs who may be good from experience on other servers but with a lack of funds to risk full kits on an event.

Federal Reserve should be a skill-gap event though with my experience on cop I think we need more training in how to respond to Federal Events. A lot of the cops that are new to the server, yet eager to play cop, do not really know callouts or how to actually push Federal Reserve.

All I am saying is that with this change I think it would be a good idea to teach new cops how to actively attack Federal Reserve defenders instead of making newer gangs not want to do new events.

In regards to events new players/gangs don't really have any incentive to do them (I am not using new in reference to experience/skill at Arma) and I think we should definitely open up some more 'medium' difficulty events for those who are in that category.

Thanks,

Chase

Callouts and such are going to be added to their respective wiki pages as soon as I get rid of my dogshit internet if that helps 🙂 

7 hours ago, Tyronee said:

Just for those who seem to not have read this part...

These rules are being implemented into the APD Master Handbook due to an increase in the success rate of Federal Events recently. Hopefully, this allows the APD to have a realistic chance at countering a Federal Event in an attempt to make the win rate more reasonable. These rules are flexible and can change or be removed at that point. 

"Just don't do it again little buddy"

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Chase- said:

Gas station robberies are genuinely some of the most interactive RP events in the server. 

They really are, I'd go to gas station robberies over any event because it's really one of if not the only place you'll find good rp and get good interactions.

All of these you listed are underutilized due to lack of reward. They’re relatively similar in structure and don’t offer any variety barring Pharmaceuticals.

Less reward cause they're easier.

Changes will come to those events.

And you're not a hero for playing with new players so relax.

Changes would be good - they definitely need to be reworked a bit.

In regard to the baby rage I would recommend the gym or stretching every morning. Men aren't supposed to be inactive and it's easy to get drawn in to such an addicting game.

If you wanna talk fitness or something hmu brother.

dude can you shut the fuck up no one wants or asks for your dogshit advice you got from grade 10 gym class stfu freak

• Haha 2