Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I first joined Olympus when I was a teen, like early-mid high school. Now I'm 22 and just finished college at Chapman University if anyone happens to go there. I haven't played in 2.5-3 years since life got real busy. I'm building a new PC and randomly thought about the Olympus servers. I played under [MC] Shadow and various other names I forgot. What happened with moob and co? Doesn't seem like theyre around? Moob? Ghostface? I was thinking about joining back onto the servers but I dont know how many people I played with that would still be playing. Idk what gangs are good now.. I saw CatsMeow is a fuckin billionaire jesus christ how long did that take. But props for getting so rich, I remember him just cuz MC always talked about how he was a jew for money lmao. What are the big changes that have happened in the last 2-3 years? Looks like a lot of different staff. Is it worth coming back on the server, whats the player count like? I remember playing when all 3 servers were full. Good times, I miss robbing in hummingbirds, doing Feds, cartel fights.  This was my favorite game and server to play on. I've been outta the loop with video games and shit, is an Arma 4 coming out? I remember 3rip, that little shit. Random ass post to make but just wanted to see whats up with Olympus and the players and stuff. 

Edit: I think I changed my name to Kyle McDonald when I played cop a lot, what a shitty name. Shadow was better.

Edited by Kyle McDonald
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Joce said:

MC went hard into Cop for a while and they one by one faded out until [MC] Winters became chief of police.  It has been so long now I doubt there are many who can even recall MC.  

I do :kappa:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Joce said:

MC went hard into Cop for a while and they one by one faded out until [MC] Winters became chief of police.  It has been so long now I doubt there are many who can even recall MC.  

I can recall MC, too

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Kyle McDonald said:

I first joined Olympus when I was a teen, like early-mid high school. Now I'm 22 and just finished college at Chapman University if anyone happens to go there. I haven't played in 2.5-3 years since life got real busy. I'm building a new PC and randomly thought about the Olympus servers. I played under [MC] Shadow and various other names I forgot. What happened with moob and co? Doesn't seem like theyre around? Moob? Ghostface? I was thinking about joining back onto the servers but I dont know how many people I played with that would still be playing. Idk what gangs are good now.. I saw CatsMeow is a fuckin billionaire jesus christ how long did that take. But props for getting so rich, I remember him just cuz MC always talked about how he was a jew for money lmao. What are the big changes that have happened in the last 2-3 years? Looks like a lot of different staff. Is it worth coming back on the server, whats the player count like? I remember playing when all 3 servers were full. Good times, I miss robbing in hummingbirds, doing Feds, cartel fights.  This was my favorite game and server to play on. I've been outta the loop with video games and shit, is an Arma 4 coming out? I remember 3rip, that little shit. Random ass post to make but just wanted to see whats up with Olympus and the players and stuff. 

Edit: I think I changed my name to Kyle McDonald when I played cop a lot, what a shitty name. Shadow was better.

In truth probably not worth coming back.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Kyle McDonald said:

Is it worth coming back on the server,

Unfortunately, no. The days of the players you mentioned (Bow and Trumper will always have a soft spot for me) are behind Olympus. Having played back then running 501st and then starting Noble a few years later, I can say the servers best days are probably in the rear view mirror. Cartels are still active and decent but the days of robbing or exciting fed events are probably behind. I'd encourage you to check out the blackwater armory if you want to try something new but at this point just wait to see if Arma IV comes out. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Edweirdo said:

It's fun to RDM silla in Kavala once every few nights but tbh the staff screwed the server up and it barely gets past 40 players now. 

What were the changes that fucked the server up? Sucks to hear cuz it was so fun to play especially with all the big gangs active. Shit was always popping off

36 minutes ago, Edweirdo said:

It's fun to RDM silla in Kavala once every few nights but tbh the staff screwed the server up and it barely gets past 40 players now. 

There’s 110 people on right now

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Joce said:

The decline is largely just the game ageing, but you can trace a steeper decline back to when they shut down server 2 for no good reason.

We partially shut server 2 down as population was minuscule. 

44 minutes ago, Joce said:

The decline is largely just the game ageing, but you can trace a steeper decline back to when they shut down server 2 for no good reason.

This.  

Just, like I warned would happen.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:22 AM, Kyle McDonald said:

many of the old players from mc have moved on to play gta5 rp  on a server called NewDayRp  and others have moved on to other games some just dont have the time to play games like your self they got older had familys and stuff live moves on but it was a good 3-4 years of gaming 

• Like 2