Cabal Should Not Be Doing This...

im sure you will have a lot of shitters filling pop. but its really not long now after people get tired of conquest, and you're done.

You're proving my point. there is eventual bias there, we need rotation, just like any leadership ever, otherwise its corrupt.

2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

shit man, maybe you just need to touch some grass and breath fresh air. Realize that the stuff you are saying and accusing staff of doing is not actually correct. Otherwise Noble would have been punished for it. Whether or not he is friends with the Sr staff. You eventually all become friends when you are in a position with staff where you deal with others on a daily basis.

• Cringe 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, Tez said:

im sure you will have a lot of shitters filling pop. but its really not long now after people get tired of conquest, and you're done.

Conquest and S1 are not connected what so ever. 

Keep reaching

1 minute ago, Tez said:

You're proving my point. there is eventual bias there, we need rotation, just like any leadership ever, otherwise its corrupt.

2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

being friends does not mean you are biased. The amount of people who I have banned for breaking rules and yet they were my friends is pretty high. I dont give a fuck if you are my friend or not, if you broke a rule you get banned.

Same thing applies to seniors in staff.

• Like 1

Being friends always means bias, keep reaching.

2 minutes ago, k1ngg said:

didnt ask + ratio

who even are you + ratio

All of you have no argument, i literally shit on you. goodbye. fix the servers Community college boys. let others staff. bye.

• Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1
3 minutes ago, Tez said:

Being friends always means bias, keep reaching.

3 minutes ago, k1ngg said:

False. maybe in your books, but if it comes down to it I treat my friends the same I will with anyone else when it comes to banning them. I also removed plenty of them when I was Sr. Support team. 

You have still failed. You haven't shit on anyone lmfao. 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Tez said:

im sure you will have a lot of shitters filling pop

losing one since your quitting bro have a good one 

10 minutes ago, Tez said:

First of all, don't touch grass, I touch snow. Secondly im sure ive seen a lot more grass then the people im accusing .

sure as hell havn't touched a women in a while😄 3edc1170fde23fcdf5fc152dc06859eb.png

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, anti said:

More careful like how?  How could I have possibly found out that account was in cabal previously?  I'm not in Cabal, so I don't get access to staff records.  Nobody could do that to cabal because staff would instantly call them out. 

@ Noble   You really did some shit like that to us.  You know I record everything right?  Can you think of any recordings I might have that might put you under the microscope?  

YO, you’re a fucking freak for even saying something like that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1
42 minutes ago, Tez said:

Imagine committing a felony. 

Jesus Christ. I finally read all of this post and MY GOD, what an idiot you are. Please do us  all a favor and stop responding. You’ve been proven wrong about 6 times so far, don’t make it a 7th. Olympus is no stranger to flaws and issues, but neither is any other server out there. When people play stupid games, they win stupid prizes. We can use you as a perfect example of that. 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 2