Dream job

8 minutes ago, proud said:

electrician/ hvac is my current almost job (almost done w school to get my license)

working for the union is my goal (dreaming isnt doing)

What’s the union?

my ma needs an electrician to fix our electric gates and external bollard lights, reckon you’d come sort em out for us??

39 minutes ago, FENIAN said:

What’s the union?

my ma needs an electrician to fix our electric gates and external bollard lights, reckon you’d come sort em out for us??

basically working for the government. mad benefits.

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
3 hours ago, FENIAN said:

What’s the union?

@ proud I'd reccomend not taking him up on this.  He 100% just wants the opportunity to buck a wee lad.

• Haha 1

Im living the dream life. I own 200 acres and have a 200,000 SQ Ft cow milking facility. Im currently making around $250,000 USD a month just from the milking facility and im currently working on opening other facility's across the country.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

@ proud I'd reccomend not taking him up on this.  He 100% just wants the opportunity to buck a wee lad.

Is it annoying that you think you’ve got competition you big pedo fuck??

swear prouds older than me as well you knobhead

My dream job is being an Olympus Entertainment Mecca for Gamers Gaming Administrator and I am currently an Olympus Entertainment Mecca for Gamers Administrator 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1

Work from home through trading while getting my degree from a nice university in my state. Cant complain at all 

On 3/2/2023 at 11:36 AM, Sevro said:

dream job is freelance guinea pig breeder in the swiss alps, current job is whoring myself out to strafe on swat

Watch out for the Brazilians they will eat your herd

• Senior Web Developer
15 hours ago, Rafa said:

My dream job is being an Olympus Entertainment Mecca for Gamers Gaming Administrator and I am currently an Olympus Entertainment Mecca for Gamers Administrator 

thank you for your service to the Olympus Entertainment Mecca for Gamers Gaming Community for Arma 3.