Moose is outta here boys

ILY all but time to move on to bigger better things, come to the determination that life needs to do a 180 asap and me holding a mod position when someone else could have it is a waste of space, if anyone needs to get in touch with me plenty of people have me on steam.

Love you all 

Moose is peacin out

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, HamOfMoose said:

ILY all but time to move on to bigger better things, come to the determination that life needs to do a 180 asap and me holding a mod position when someone else could have it is a waste of space, if anyone needs to get in touch with me plenty of people have me on steam.

Love you all 

Moose is peacin out

I wish you the best of luck on your journey past Olympus. Thank you for all you have done for the community <3

moose... as many times as we have been having uncalled for chats and just general bullshitting around, i must say that i shed a tear when i read this, its sad to see you go, but you have to do what you have to do, and i trust you in making the right descission and having a wonderful life beyond olympus! you will be greatly missed my dearest moose! :(

#DontForgetThe#'s

43 minutes ago, HamOfMoose said:

ummmm... i hate you all... +drama

Well then fuck you then. I hope that hole in your ceiling suck you up into an alternate deminsion and a big silk worm eats you. That'll teach you to hate Squall.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Damn it Moose!. I still remember you gave me that recommendation for CORP :(. Thanks again bud.  I wish you the best in your future endeavors.  Please don't become a stranger like everyone else does after they quit :( 

I saw this coming, but I'm still quite sad to you leave, Moose. Obviously real life will always take precedence over a video game, so I wish you good luck and good fortune with the goals you've set for yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

I saw this coming, but I'm still quite sad to you leave, Moose. Obviously real life will always take precedence over a video game, so I wish you good luck and good fortune with the goals you've set for yourself. 

55518823.jpg