Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

This is the APD

14 minutes ago, Wonderwaffle said:

But you must be responsible with what you do, after all, every other APD officer learns and follows to what you do.

I'll never be one then lmao one more removal and I'm blacklisted

16 minutes ago, Wonderwaffle said:

But you must be responsible with what you do, after all, every other APD officer learns and follows to what you do.

I just wanna get constable or corporal and play my heart out because I know I won't get above that

9 hours ago, J0h said:

I'd kill to be lieutenant ur basically a rebel geared vigilante with a ghosthawk

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

20 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

Unfortunately you failed the secret test by referring to the rank as "Deputy" when they are clearly Cadets, right @Corporal_moob?

Sociopathic u rude Fuck ur supposed to refer to my dad as Corporal_moob[L]

12 hours ago, Ajax said:

@Wonderwaffle i think it would look better if you cut the player models out and put them on a new layer and gave them both a drop shadow

and remove the name tags

If you check on my profile on my Topics, I've always posted pictures like these and I take their names out and I add them themselves after manually. I'm sure @EatMeth and @Gibbs would prefer for their names to show up on the Olympus forums, for them to feel recognized. Maybe that's just me.

5 minutes ago, Wonderwaffle said:

If you check on my profile on my Topics, I've always posted pictures like these and I take their names out and I add them themselves after manually. I'm sure @EatMeth and @Gibbs would prefer for their names to show up on the Olympus forums, for them to feel recognized. Maybe that's just me.

I agree that they should be shown but maybe in a different way... maybe decorate the text a little... idk everyone visualizes things differently and I think it looks good but there are a few things I would have done differently

On 12/31/2016 at 0:51 AM, Ajax said:

I agree that they should be shown but maybe in a different way... maybe decorate the text a little... idk everyone visualizes things differently and I think it looks good but there are a few things I would have done differently

If there are a few things you would've done differently, make them yourself. Don't come to my post to tell me how to make something I've done for a while. End of story.

2 hours ago, Wonderwaffle said:

If there are a few things you would've done differently, make them yourself. Don't come to my post to tell me how to make something I've done for a while. End of story.

Damn dude... just trying to give some inspiration here