Respectable Member of the Community??

OK so i have a bit of a dilemma ever since i started playing here ive wanted to become a medic and obliviously im not going to lie about my age so i put my real age on all my apps. Im finally fifteen which means they can make an acceptation however i need enough respectable members of the community to vouch for me.  I know when i first started playing i was a bit on the immature side but its been almost 2 years and i would really like to become medic. So if for any reason you feel like vouching for me, for becoming a medic or for being a good member of the Olympus community then please state so below, 

Thanks for your help- Matt Shanks

https://gyazo.com/d8df91e1fd878273abaf3341a6be4e29 Please :) it helps

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Matt__shanks said:

OK so i have a bit of a dilemma ever since i started playing here ive wanted to become a medic and obliviously im not going to lie about my age so i put my real age on all my apps. Im finally fifteen which means they can make an acceptation however i need enough respectable members of the community to vouch for me.  I know when i first started playing i was a bit on the immature side but its been almost 2 years and i would really like to become medic. So if for any reason you feel like vouching for me, for becoming a medic or for being a good member of the Olympus community then please state so below, 

Thanks for your help- Matt Shanks

https://gyazo.com/d8df91e1fd878273abaf3341a6be4e29 Please :) it helps

@Muthinator I am the definition of respectable right?

jk, idk who you are.