Matt__shanks

Respectable Member of the Community??

OK so i have a bit of a dilemma ever since i started playing here ive wanted to become a medic and obliviously im not going to lie about my age so i put my real age on all my apps. Im finally fifteen which means they can make an acceptation however i need enough respectable members of the community to vouch for me.  I know when i first started playing i was a bit on the immature side but its been almost 2 years and i would really like to become medic. So if for any reason you feel like vouching for me, for becoming a medic or for being a good member of the Olympus community then please state so below, 

Thanks for your help- Matt Shanks

https://gyazo.com/d8df91e1fd878273abaf3341a6be4e29 Please :) it helps

• Like 11

Your rep says one thing but your attitude says another... let this man be a medic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt__shanks said:

Love IT

there you go +2 but if it gets deleted then those are going away :P 

2 hours ago, Matt__shanks said:

OK so i have a bit of a dilemma ever since i started playing here ive wanted to become a medic and obliviously im not going to lie about my age so i put my real age on all my apps. Im finally fifteen which means they can make an acceptation however i need enough respectable members of the community to vouch for me.  I know when i first started playing i was a bit on the immature side but its been almost 2 years and i would really like to become medic. So if for any reason you feel like vouching for me, for becoming a medic or for being a good member of the Olympus community then please state so below, 

Thanks for your help- Matt Shanks

https://gyazo.com/d8df91e1fd878273abaf3341a6be4e29 Please :) it helps

@Muthinator I am the definition of respectable right?

jk, idk who you are.

6 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

did i hear respectable member of the community? so that means im not invited ey?... :bender-dance:

Can confirm.  He doesn't like SWEFAGS.

• Like 1