Cops Teleport In Combat (Funny) Olympus Servers

Your connection was clearly weak for a second there. Not only does the SUV in the background appear to lag over to the checkpoint rail, but even the shots from your teammates stutter out, as well as their hexes. You need to re-watch your video...

• Like 5

Did you ever stop for a second to think that instead of it being 2 desyncing players, that it was only one... and that it wasn't the cops, but instead you that was desyncing? Couple of things that reinforce that.

1. That particular cop doesn't have any admin powers, and isn't able to teleport. 
  2. The SUV goes into the pole, and bounces back into proper place once you finally "re-sync"
  3. Your buddy's hex begins to spaz out briefly at the same time.
  • Like 6

X

I didn't know SGT's had the ability to use Admin Menu.

I should have used that when I ran up the stairs XD

watch the side of the wall where the holes are and you can see us dysnc up the stairs.

• Like 1

@Lucki@TheCmdrRex@DeadPool1337 Clearly you boys didn't watch the video, those APD officers are CLEARLY hacking and abusing the APD GOD menus all the officers have. I mean this fella here has true, 100% perfect evidence of abuse that it even beats the Impound lot Infamy of 2016.

@CmStorm Don't worry, I got you fam!

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Mercury said:

@Lucki@TheCmdrRex@DeadPool1337 Clearly you boys didn't watch the video, those APD officers are CLEARLY hacking and abusing the APD GOD menus all the officers have. I mean this fella here has true, 100% perfect evidence of abuse that it even beats the Impound lot Infamy of 2016.

@CmStorm Don't worry, I got you fam!

You are right, I am sorry for going God APD mode and TPing up the stairs and clearly giving you a disadvantage when I died by you. I am quitting the APD.

• Like 3

Alright buddy,I was one of the officers that you killed when you thought we had teleported.As you can see in the video Sergeant @DeadPool1337 and me did not teleport.

I don't mean to roast bud but just stop doing it to yourself and accept the fact that it was just Desync.Move on and just enjoy the game.

From the looks of what your video is specifying either you or the server is lagging. You claimed you get 20 ping to the server, but I get really good ping as well just that you were fighting the police at a very unlucky moment when either the server went super laggy which happens, it's understandable and or your internet just started going bad which is also understandable. 

The APD has no such power to do what you were claiming unless they were staff, which I can tell you DeadPool is not nor is Julian. Anyways, I promise you @DeadPool1337 and @Julian would not risk their rank to catch a couple of rebels on top of a hospital, they have too much to lose. 

3 hours ago, DeadPool1337 said:

I am quitting the APD.

About damn time. 

I will let @G.O.A.T. fill out the paperwork....

You have 24 hours to reconsider.

• Like 2

Cops teleport (funny)

quite possibly the least funny thing I have ever seen. 

I see you though, droppin the low-key report like "this is totaly a joke, and not a report, I'M NOT SALTY AT ALL"