Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars Prep

Gang Wars XI : For the Boys  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gang Wars 11 be a draft based team selection or normal Gang Applications?

• Draft - 6 to 8 captains select from all applicants
    • Gang Applications

6 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

MC should go to straight to the 2nd round for 2 reasons

1. IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE LOL!

2. They lost their carry.

It can't happen now XD

9 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

That's why the reward will give people incentive to not want to throw...

I mean people can still throw and get a cut from the winners share. It's just a broken system and should not be a thing. Do a normal gang wars and then do a draft after or something

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Tiger said:

I mean people can still throw and get a cut from the winners share. It's just a broken system and should not be a thing. Do a normal gang wars and then do a draft after or something

Fr tho why dont we just have both? 

I think it would make sense to have the gang wars first if we were to do both

• Like 1
Just now, MrBoonie said:

@Tiger I also believe if little children want to throw cause they aren't getting what they want, they should be excluded from the normal gang wars if @Peter Long has to stop the event due to clear intentions of people "throwing"

People can just run in the open and die? Dont have to be obvious throwing

Guest Excision
1 hour ago, Tiger said:

People can just run in the open and die? Dont have to be obvious throwing

U right, if I had one trident kid or ambitionious/autist on my team I would just shoot them in the back of the head hehe xD

11 hours ago, MrBoonie said:

Guys lets shoot for the draft its something olympus has never done before and would be interesting to see, as far as teams go. Goodluck to all.

Doesn't matter what it is as long as we all can flame ignis then we should be fine

22 minutes ago, Excision said:

U right, if I had one trident kid or ambitionious/autist on my team I would just shoot them in the back of the head hehe xD

Doesn't matter what it is as long as we all can flame ignis then we should be fine

K

Why don't we just set up a tournament within Olympus, gang wars in a way and set up a bracket. As we do this, Asylum does the same within their server. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. These guys move on.

Top 3 gangs from Olympus then do a draft, same for Asylum. The way the draft will work is, 1st place team elects a captain and he then picks from the 3 gangs. Obviously it will be hard to do since they'd prob like to keep their whole gang. Have to find some better idea for this but you get the idea.

Basically forming an Olympus/Asylum All Star Gang and fight it out for a huge reward. This way "throwing" won't be a thing since there will be a reputation on the line of which is better Olympus or Asylum. 

• Downvote 1
On 9/18/2017 at 12:29 PM, MrBoonie said:

Unfortunately ignis will not be streaming gang wars, I am no longer allowed to flame staff members so reformed boonie will say that @Ignis did the best of his ability especially on such short notice and made gangwars quicker than it would've been with just Peter doing it.

Andrew stop with the toxicity, unfortunately I'm going to have to report this comment of yours. ;)

No

10/10 response

• Like 1

Honestly I know I'm not the only one that feels as though they would rather stick with their gang for gang wars. Sounds stupid but not all of us are necessarily focused 100% on winning, id rather lose with my buddies over win with a stacked team of randoms. 

• Like 1

why do you guys want to do draft its a waste of time and people will throw/not try. Its honestly not gonna be an enjoyable experience and will probably result in people being quite toxic to others. I feel normal gang wars its the way to go!

9 hours ago, tacosmell said:

Why don't we just set up a tournament within Olympus, gang wars in a way and set up a bracket. As we do this, Asylum does the same within their server. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. These guys move on.

Top 3 gangs from Olympus then do a draft, same for Asylum. The way the draft will work is, 1st place team elects a captain and he then picks from the 3 gangs. Obviously it will be hard to do since they'd prob like to keep their whole gang. Have to find some better idea for this but you get the idea.

Basically forming an Olympus/Asylum All Star Gang and fight it out for a huge reward. This way "throwing" won't be a thing since there will be a reputation on the line of which is better Olympus or Asylum. 

Last time we tried doing an Olympus-Asylum gang wars, things didn't work out. We won't try it again, their principles and ours do not align.