Gang member stole all gang funds.

5 minutes ago, Piotrus said:

Is there a policy or rule about this? Like is this allowed or not. And yes most of you will say "Don't make him level 3 if you don't fully trust him"... He was my inrl cousin so I thought I could trust him but I guess I can't anymore.

Not really much can be done, that's the thing about giving out gang rank 3.  You need to make sure you can trust them as much as possible.

Side note, there was a time when Ray Ray did this to the Tree gang funds . . .

1 minute ago, Piner said:

lol

154194030.jpg?w=748&h=490&crop=1

@Vic ????

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, McDili said:

No rules about this. This is fully a player driven thing. Like you said in your own post, don't give access to gang funds if you don't trust.

Staff try to stay out of gang drama.

That’s why you miss out on all the juicy details 

1 hour ago, Creepy said:

@Gidgit giving us back the money

also @Corporal_Moob for trying to derail it

oi, eat my ass.

I tried to help you guys, but I tried to help you guys the right way, without staff intervention, which as we remember was the correct way to go about it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Sir, I told the culprits to return the money. 

There is no doubt about that, infact, if you don't quite recall, I threatened that if the money wasn't returned that I would personally make sure that we bullied them until they gave it back, and stop them from joining any of the big gangs too. 

I still don't know why you think I wasn't helping.

You might be confused because I told Gidgit he was wrong for automatically comping you, because guess what, I'm right, it shouldn't have been done. So I tried to help you in the only way possible, through negotiation in MY teamspeak between the culprits.

20 minutes ago, Corporal_Moob said:

Sir, I told the culprits to return the money. 

There is no doubt about that, infact, if you don't quite recall, I threatened that if the money wasn't returned that I would personally make sure that we bullied them until they gave it back, and stop them from joining any of the big gangs too. 

I still don't know why you think I wasn't helping.

You might be confused because I told Gidgit he was wrong for automatically comping you, because guess what, I'm right, it shouldn't have been done. So I tried to help you in the only way possible, through negotiation in MY teamspeak between the culprits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwda9S58Lg&index=49&list=PLCRi2kg6z92FPyTu4ut49faqAYPS5eBsA