Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Unbanathon v2? (Read desc first)  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Unbanathon v2?

I personally dont think cartel fighting will make a come back. The reason I stopped fighting and many others did is becuase we have so much time played, came to the realization that Arma engine is trash for competitive combat, sick of all the toxicity/cancer, and overall its just gotten boring. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Felipeee said:

cant call anyone retarded you think civ rep is a fucking job your getting payed for kys

When have I ever said I was getting paid? I volunteered for this position wtf 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

When have I ever said I was getting paid? I volunteered for this position wtf 

holy shit your autistic, see where I put you think, I thought that was a giveaway. your just inbred so your brain doesn't function properly

37 minutes ago, George White said:

So me as example.. i come fight 2-3 times but eventually I will stop due to the cost of re-gearing. So again, I don't think we need to re-invite the bad boys i think we might need to just let some people back up.. I'd almost bet anything that anybody who you will let get up and ask to re-attack or re-defend will do so.

I spend around 1-1.5 mil a day on cartels 

1 minute ago, Invu said:

I spend around 1-1.5 mil a day on cartels 

Looking at your bank account/statistics it seems to me like you should go and make some money now, otherwise you'll be broke by mid Wednesday? haha

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, George White said:

Looking at your bank account/statistics it seems to me like you should go and make some money now, otherwise you'll be broke by mid Wednesday? haha

sounds about right i made like 2m on saturday but also spent 4ish mil

58 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Where does it say prime?

Deadpools latest 20 status updates say: "#Free the boys"

stfu u damn well know u want ur "boys" unbanned but u don't wanna say it

If I see one more post that even appears to be the slightest bit toxic, I am going to officially destroy your forum account. It will be covered in hentai and leaked to your parents. 

With that being said, this poll is stupid. We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played. 

I might start a new poll, ban Savage and Proud from the forums or naw? 

• Like 14
1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

If I see one more post that even appears to be the slightest bit toxic, I am going to officially destroy your forum account. It will be covered in hentai and leaked to your parents. 

With that being said, this poll is stupid. We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played. 

I will give you my fucking cruise ticket to the west Caribbean if you do 

2 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Please not hentai