APD plays way to reckless

1 hour ago, Hoonter said:

You try leading a squad of 14 people who you have never met and just talk over you during a fed might be lucky if they slam the same side of the fed when you call out slam here, let alone an individual tower.

If you can’t lead a group of 14 people during a fed you shouldn’t take a leadership position like corporal. It really is not that hard and anyone who doesn’t listen to you can be demoted for insubordination.

1 hour ago, Hoonter said:

APD attracts many different players from throughout the server and while you do have a quite active group of players who know each other and such there is always going to be the dude who's never been out of kavala till he got 28 hours and applied and went out with a PO to weed pro for the first time and I think many people forget that APD is not a gang we can't kick people for simply being aids or bad at the game we recruit people who have 100 hours not 1000.

Instead of bitching and whining about how bad they are TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY. You are part of the problem by not taking action and teaching them

Edited by kev
  • Hmm 1
1 hour ago, [AN] King said:

who said you can't? maybe apd should tighten up recruitment, if they don't want to. DON'T COMPLAIN. its quite that simple

@snipeZ @Pledge @Hoonter

Its hard to argue with facts

Image result for atleast you tried meme

He wasn’t complaining in the first place. Like @Hoonter said, you don’t have to be good to be on APD. If they would tighten recruitment to sorten out all “wreckless” players, then the APD wouldn’t have that many people.

and what facts were they arguing with?

1 hour ago, [AN] King said:

I was in the APD for one. Also back when cops raiding cartels was a huge problem we cried and cried nothing changed. Whereas when cops cry it changes in less then a week. Also the main point of my argument is that cops is strength in numbers and dont use tactics or skill to fight civs only overwhelming them in endless waves, you didnt touch on this on your 1st post so i did not feel the need to go off in a different direction. Also lose to a cops can lose up to 200k in jail cost, 80mins of your time and a 300k loadout where cops lose legit nothing and if they do its 15mins MAX and like 50k.

"We cried and cried but nothing changed". Cops no longer raid cartels....

"Cops is strength in numbers". Yea when the majority of the force that is fighting you is using a paper vest an MX/Sting you betcha they are going to try to flood you instead of trying to win the 1v1 damage battle. Adapt your strats to win a flood instead of crying that you can't handle fighting cops because they are outsmarting you. Using their numbers to their advantage is a STRAT. 

Its always something wrong with the APD, its either the way they use their tools and now its the way they play. Stop crying about the fact that you can't handle 5 cop pushing and change your strats, and if you don't have the numbers to fight huge cop waves then recruite more people or try to avoid huge events where cops show up. 

3 hours ago, kev said:

If you can’t lead a group of 14 people during a fed you shouldn’t take a leadership position like corporal. It really is not that hard and anyone who doesn’t listen to you can be demoted for insubordination.

Instead of bitching and whining about how bad they are TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY. You are part of the problem by not taking action and teaching them

To be fair, he asked if you’ve ever tried. Sure some of us have done it, but the point being here is that it’s relatively difficult and aids compared to an average gangs comms/gameplay/knowledge. If you don’t recognize we’re at a disadvantage off the bat, then we have nothing further to discuss here quite frankly.

3 hours ago, Pledge said:

@kev

I would be careful calling him out for that. You are on the APD too....

So are you part of the problem? Or are you exempt because you couldn't earn corporal?

Yeah, I do have my own gang to run so I can’t exactly commit 100% of my hours to cop but when I am on I try my best. My point is he is a corporal and has the resources and firepower to lead but apparently he isn't doing so and instead just complaining 

43 minutes ago, Unjo said:

This thread is a big case of get gud

^ This

The "Cops don't value their life" shit is just an argument people make because they lose to cops. This is a light RP server, and because cop gear is inferior to rebel gear they don't have NLR. The whole balance of combat against the cops is to simulate a full police force and the fact that you would be getting constant aggression from police forces. We balance this out by making cops have less gear, the design is working as intended.

I think cops should have to value their life when there is no active federal event.

If we were to make cops pay 25k per revive (outside of federal events) not only will it lead to more strategic play, it will also encourage the use of epi-pens for cops. Right now they just hit respawn and rush back to where they died (which is also bullshit, but I'll save it for another thread).

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
13 hours ago, [AN] King said:

Jesse Allows civs to tase and restrain cops. We do so at bw. Rule Change within a day. GOAT causes jesse to not allow cops to enter illegal vehicles. civs use these at feds. cops cant adapt rule change within a day. Memeshack and DB constantly take cop gear in kav. rules change. it goes on and on you guys cant adapt and have no gamesense so rely on the rules to win. @McDili agrees that cops dont care about there lives and have no strategy while fighting civs. JOKE TING

Who is this guy i like him 

And letsbee honest hes not wrong illegal balckfish btw 

Edited by ryan beck
24 minutes ago, ChubbyElf said:

I think cops should have to value their life when there is no active federal event.

If we were to make cops pay 25k per revive (outside of federal events) not only will it lead to more strategic play, it will also encourage the use of epi-pens for cops. Right now they just hit respawn and rush back to where they died (which is also bullshit, but I'll save it for another thread).

that woul just make playing as cop really expensive and sort of dumb tho there should be some kind of bigger penalty for cops when they get killed

I feel like I'm playing COD zombies when fighting the APD, they just keep fucking coming non-stop. They're like ants. They're everywhere, and killing one isn't stopping the thousands more that their is.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sean1 said:

I feel like I'm playing COD zombies when fighting the APD, they just keep fucking coming non-stop. They're like ants. They're everywhere, and killing one isn't stopping the thousands more that their is.

If you think like that there should be a limit to how many waves can come at an non fed/BW

54 minutes ago, Sean1 said:

could not have said it better my nigga

16 hours ago, snipeZ said:

~Jesse Allows civs to tase and restrain cops. We do so at bw.

When that was introduced it allowed civilians to only need to defeat a single APD wave. Why the literal fuck should civilians be able to win a FEDERAL EVENT with only defeating a one or two waves of cops?

~GOAT causes jesse to not allow cops to enter illegal vehicles.

Civilians literally put an ifirit on the cop spawn preventing them from pulling cars. How the fuck do you think its fair making the cops RUN to the federal event because a hummingbird is preventing them from seizing it or else they would get removed from cop for combat siezeing.

~Memeshack and DB constantly take cop gear in kav.

When masses of cops quit fucking playing cop because their CONSTANTLY being robbed you need to make a goddamn change.

It should also be noted that none of your examples were a civilian strat change. It was a change made by jesse meaning the apd should also have a change that allows them to handle these new retarded meta's.

if you quit cop for being robbed ur a fucking cry baby

its 30k for a gun. 

19 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

if you quit cop for being robbed ur a fucking cry baby

its 30k for a gun. 

Let me quote a whole post of reasons that was actually beautifully said and only respond to the one point I can argue against

Hes not wrong btw, nobody wants to spend an hour restrained, and a 20% drop in cop overall and 90% drop in cops in cities shows that.

16 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Let me quote a whole post of reasons that was actually beautifully said and only respond to the one point I can argue against

Hes not wrong btw, nobody wants to spend an hour restrained, and a 20% drop in cop overall and 90% drop in cops in cities shows that.

its 15 minutes at most tho. i have never had a problem with cities, i actually enjoy it the most.

Edited by KrispyK
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I'm glad our rule change worked

rule change?

2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I'm glad our rule change worked

rule change? oh you mean the tazers for rebels?

no you just destroyed a ton of peoples fun because you couldnt handle it,

even ruined my fun because i enjoyed fighting it

and caused the server to have a ton of more vigis.

you ended a good portion of gang life.

Edited by KrispyK
1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

rule change?

Yeah. The one that this post was complaining about, where gangs kept taking cops hostage in kavala and so we had to make a rule change.

4 hours ago, KrispyK said:

you ended a good portion of gang life.

What didn't end gang life at this point Omg Perm banning Prime killed gang life Omg Apd ruins gang life by raiding warzone once a night OMG me having to use a cop taser instead of a vigi ruined gang life come on guys what didnt kill gang life at this point 

Just now, [AN] King said:

titan one. new one comes

Have you tried leaving after this happens? Like, titan it, leave? Cuz I can speak for myself and almost all SrAPD, and we stop for insurance on the way and it usually takes us at least 2 minutes to come back. Just fly away bruh