Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

how this forum goes

11 minutes ago, Jhin said:

“hey man I think cops are a bit overpowered right now every non cop agrees and it’s a bit -“

Cops:

9D87561D-6D71-4E59-AB59-E75F3E0504FB.png

tbh i think he is missing a chin ;)

4 minutes ago, Carter01 said:

Honestly this is facts even when the suggestions are stupid. There needs to be a feature to only allow people with more civ hours than cop hours to vote on certain polls so career cops don't vote no on everything.

+2 for fact -1 for being a rat

• Downvote 1

Certain ideas just shouldnt be mentioned or discussed on the forums. Cause 99% of the time when a disliked idea or concept comes about, everybody will come to shit on it. And most of the time nothing gets done.

fact is, if your civ, and your fighting cops, once you wipe a wave or a reasonable amount of the cops...leave... if you stick around to fight...you will eventually lose...usually when i fight cops, first thing i do is take out the tires on their vehicle...then i work on taking out a few of them...then i take off before reinforcements arrive...if you stick around you will lose...cops don't need a nerf...civs just need to grow a brain...

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

I think you can't get it through that you just fucked up with interacting with the police so you come onto the forums and get met with people pointing out that you played the situation very badly. You should not focus on saying the APD is op or shouldn't have this or that but rather bettering you're game sense and knowledge of it and if you want to talk game design then with actual real input make a post that actually has a analytical discussion about it not just shit posting cause you lost a fight. I know I personally would argue if something regarding APD is Op but currently nothing feels broken on APD's side of things currently and if you can point out something im sure people would be willing to compromise and find a solution.

Edited by Hoonter
  • Like 1

No matter what you post if you are proposing a nerf to the apd there will always be career cops who disagree. That’s why when proposing a nerf you need to say more than “cops are too op” or “nerf cops”, those kinds of posts will always get instantly shut down by apd members. Make realistic propositions that give examples and that are reasonable, they will still get some hate but civs will be able to agree and if the idea is actually thought through then the apd shouldn’t have much to shit on the post with.

1 minute ago, Aether said:

I have an idea!

The APD has a forum section.

The R&R has a forum section.

Do we have an area on the forums strictly for civilians and their discussions?

Civ is not a white listed faction tho. Anyone can play as a civ...

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, MAV said:

fact is, if your civ, and your fighting cops, once you wipe a wave or a reasonable amount of the cops...leave... if you stick around to fight...you will eventually lose...usually when i fight cops, first thing i do is take out the tires on their vehicle...then i work on taking out a few of them...then i take off before reinforcements arrive...if you stick around you will lose...cops don't need a nerf...civs just need to grow a brain...

hmm thats a good strategy I usually go for the keep fighting till they catch me then turn go pro on they tend to fuck up, ez pardon tickets. 

• Owner
1 hour ago, Carter01 said:

Honestly this is facts even when the suggestions are stupid. There needs to be a feature to only allow people with more civ hours than cop hours to vote on certain polls so career cops don't vote no on everything.

Yikes. First off, the forums doesn’t track your in game stats. Second, that is just limiting the public faction. Like I get it if this was a whitelisted role, but it isn’t. You can’t restrict people of their opinions just based on hours. 

44 minutes ago, Aether said:

I have an idea!

How do either of these make sense? Everyone has access to civ, so how would you restrict that? Yikes x2. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

No matter what you post if you are proposing a nerf to the apd there will always be career cops who disagree. That’s why when proposing a nerf you need to say more than “cops are too op” or “nerf cops”, those kinds of posts will always get instantly shut down by apd members. Make realistic propositions that give examples and that are reasonable, they will still get some hate but civs will be able to agree and if the idea is actually thought through then the apd shouldn’t have much to shit on the post with.

Civ is not a white listed faction tho. Anyone can play as a civ...

Wait you have a brain?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Aether said:

I have an idea!

was this serious?

https://gyazo.com/5b2b40d53a59aadbe9c33579559a2398?token=2bc86b0826d8f4729af3e62059a5d31d

Figures

4 hours ago, Hoonter said:

I think you can't get it through that you just fucked up with interacting with the police so you come onto the forums and get met with people pointing out that you played the situation very badly. You should not focus on saying the APD is op or shouldn't have this or that but rather bettering you're game sense and knowledge of it and if you want to talk game design then with actual real input make a post that actually has a analytical discussion about it not just shit posting cause you lost a fight. I know I personally would argue if something regarding APD is Op but currently nothing feels broken on APD's side of things currently and if you can point out something im sure people would be willing to compromise and find a solution.

When a man who didn't know what combat stance was 4 weeks ago tries to roast somebody on forums

44 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

https://gyazo.com/5b2b40d53a59aadbe9c33579559a2398?token=2bc86b0826d8f4729af3e62059a5d31d

Figures

When a man who didn't know what combat stance was 4 weeks ago tries to roast somebody on forums

YIKERS

• Like 1