Sacrificing, Where are we at?

1 hour ago, Darren Nsonowa said:

My friend was sacrificed by tree and he was hella mad cuz he had some expensive ass loadout on him. I mean, unless the person is atleast 10% consenting it should be considered FailRP. Say I have a mar-10 and tree wants to have fun, decides to execute me with my mar-10 and i go cry in a corner for a few hours. that aint cool dawg

Thats life and this is a life server, Libtard 
Gtfo BYEEEEEEEEE

• Haha 1
  • Admin

I was always a fan of Tree sacrifices. When someone else does it usually results in a ban because of their shitty excuse for “RP”.

”I sacrifice you to the god of Altis” - boom. Dead. That equals shit. I would have banned back then for that. 

As long as you dont rob them before and rp it out well it should be fine. 

I remember an rdmer being restrained on top of kav office and people were starting to talk about yeeting him off. Almost dropped him off the roof myself to test the rate of gravity on altis after he agreed to it

12 hours ago, Darren Nsonowa said:

My friend was sacrificed by tree and he was hella mad cuz he had some expensive ass loadout on him.

I feel like this point is moot...if they didnt sacrifice him, they would have just robbed him... at least if hes sacrifices, there is a chance a medic will revive him and he gets to keep his gear...if they rob him he's sol

I’ve never understood why anyone would have an issue with sacrifices done by us, because think about it this way. We take you all the way out to bum fuck no where, on an island with no garage in a 5k+ range. Where we sacrifice/kill you in restraints, don’t get salty because we killed you in restraints instead be glad we did that instead of robbing you and leaving your ass there. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...