Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Malden Police and APD

Unpopular opinion:

You should have to choose in between MCSD and APD as being a Deputy as well as a Sgt. is jank. Also it can create a huge "Hey for this rank in APD, I'll give you this rank in MCSD."  Maybe I'm wrong, most likely I'm wrong but this is just my personal opinion.

• TriHard 1
  • Downvote 1
25 minutes ago, Detective Corey said:

Unpopular opinion:

You should have to choose in between MCSD and APD as being a Deputy as well as a Sgt. is jank. Also it can create a huge "Hey for this rank in APD, I'll give you this rank in MCSD."  Maybe I'm wrong, most likely I'm wrong but this is just my personal opinion.

No one is trading ranks between the servers. Not sure why you're against people being a member of both though.

Just now, draMa said:

No one is trading ranks between the servers. Not sure why you're against people being a member of both though.

I have no real reason besides the reason I gave, that's why I said I am most likely wrong. I just feel if you're gonna join the whitelisted factions, choose between the servers. Decide what server you actually want to dedicate time to and don't try to split it between them. 

36 minutes ago, Detective Corey said:

Unpopular opinion:

No rank trading is going on.

If someone can handle the requirements and is performing well in one role, there is no reason they can not obtain another as long as they can handle the requirements and work load of both roles.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Detective Corey said:

I have no real reason besides the reason I gave, that's why I said I am most likely wrong. I just feel if you're gonna join the whitelisted factions, choose between the servers. Decide what server you actually want to dedicate time to and don't try to split it between them. 

nobody can immediately make a decision on what server they'd like to stay with when one is still in development.

3 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

No rank trading is going on.

If someone can handle the requirements and is performing well in one role, there is no reason they can not obtain another as long as they can handle the requirements and work load of both roles.

You're very right, all I feel is that it is going to create some sort of problem. But this is new so I have no idea how it's going to go, for all I know you're 110% right. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

5 minutes ago, Kublai said:

nobody can immediately make a decision on what server they'd like to stay with when one is still in development.

Of course not, I'm talking about post-launch

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Malden County Police Department.

Malden County Sherriffs Department. 

You're all baboons. You can be a medic and a cop at the same time. Medic and staff at the same time. You can also be gay and wear a red t-shirt. If they can do both let them. 

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Ignis said:

You're all baboons. You can be a medic and a cop at the same time. Medic and staff at the same time. You can also be gay and wear a red t-shirt. If they can do both let them. 

Don't gay people where red shirts 90% of the time?

• Hmm 1
6 hours ago, Ignis said:

I’d like to point out we cannot be cop and staff at the same time just medic and staff.....I feel some segregation is in the works from ignis.

but on a later note. I agree that is the person decides that they will split their game time across servers and are satisfied with double the work load let em be.