If you want to join APD , do not try too hard. because if you try too hard and read all the handbook, you mıght give perfect answers and they just wont like it. they just wont. so don't. 

For example: you don't even have to know your first weapon , lets consider you don' know it, you would just say an MX or Stinger. and get denied. and it is fine, just open the handbook but don't read too much. only read where you were mistaken. learn the first weapon and then close it , go back to make another interview. ouw failed again ? learn the answers and do better next time.

BUT, BUT , BUT

Never read all of the  handbook, never try hard to give good answers. because, they mıght just not lıke it and they may just blacklist you for giving them good answers. 

and yeah, if you don't wanna get blacklisted, you better follow what I say!

:D 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 22
1 minute ago, hawk said:

What the fuck did I just read?

That's what I'm thinking? I'm genuinely worried that if you hurt yourself you may call a friend asking what the number for 9-1-1 is

• Like 1

I recommend if you want to resolve this issue you take it to APD applications and submit a blacklist appeal or go wait in APD disciplinary if you truly wish to get this resolved along with asking for this post to be hidden under a general inquiry.

6 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

I recommend if you want to resolve this issue you take it to APD applications and submit a blacklist appeal or go wait in APD disciplinary if you truly wish to get this resolved along with asking for this post to be hidden under a general inquiry.

Image result for too late

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Oh and @Shark 4-6 You could have handled this nicely but you wanted to shitpost about it so you can have fun on Civilian or Medic

at least you udnerstand me @TheCmdrRex  I already gave up trying to join APD. I wouldn't post that shit if I still really wanted to. :) Thanks for commenting and answerin anwyays. not just to you. thanks to everyone :) lol

Yeah the thing is I still can't understand how they keep thinking that I cheated. I read those shıts over and over again so it is god damn normal that I read word to word. anyways. I am done with shıt APD.  I can always pay my tickets and be a good civillian :P 

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Don't worry I got you - Here is the note

Reveal hidden contents

Blacklisted for cheating on dep test, answered questions line for line out of the handbook

Asked the Sergeant. This mans was asked what "Chapter ___" was and he answered word for word out of the handbook.

Oh and here for reference - Said sergeant's staff response on appeal - 

Hide contents

Like i said i asked what is Rules for recon He said this in order  Recon patrols can be performed by any APD member with any helicopter in the APD arsenal, with the approval of a Corporal or higher then continues to this in order 

These patrols are not required to follow wave rule.

These patrols can not directly engage with criminals on the ground.

Must leave with the wave (assuming the situation is in a redzone).

These patrols will have 1 occupant maximum.

These patrols cannot use lights or sirens (this includes checking redzones). (Does not apply to Cartels/Rebels)

Officers may switch from recon to rapid response, but not the other way around.

Ask him Can you summarize Chapter 11 - Illegal areas Listed this off first then said the next thing i post word for word this is when i cut him off and have enough for me to know he is cheating.Could be the smarted person in the world and have a photographic memory be i highly doubt it. 

Drug dealers, drug fields, drug processing, Federal Events* (during robbery), rebel outpost areas, Cartels/Warzone

Officers must announce themselves within any illegal area with code 3 (Lights and Sirens) 

- Sergeant that donged him

Oh and @Shark 4-6 You could have handled this nicely but you wanted to shitpost about it so you can have fun on Civilian or Medic. Plenty of fun to be had on there.

and if there is anybody that can't tell all these when the question is asked, he must probably never looked at the book or must be a dumbass. Thats all I am saying. 

• Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

at least you udnerstand me @TheCmdrRex  I already gave up trying to join APD. I wouldn't post that shit if I still really wanted to. :) Thanks for commenting and answerin anwyays. not just to you. thanks to everyone :) lol

Yeah the thing is I still can't understand how they keep thinking that I cheated. I read those shıts over and over again so it is god damn normal that I read word to word. anyways. I am done with shıt APD.  I can always pay my tickets and be a good civillian :P 

It’s not “normal” for you to answer questions on a handbook WORD FOR WORD after you read it a couple of times, that aren’t even related to deputies. And you can’t understand how they think you cheated? Seriously? I think you can figure that out on your own.

• Downvote 1

ahh I sstill don't know why I am commenting :D lol ı love you guys ı guess

1 minute ago, Jester said:

It’s not “normal” for you to answer questions on a handbook WORD FOR WORD after you read it a couple of times, that aren’t even related to deputies. And you can’t understand how they think you cheated? Seriously? I think you can figure that out on your own.

well. I guess ı am that kında dumb , not able to figure it out by myself... :D couple of times , no , I read all the book over and over and over.

Just lıke this song here

ahahh :D

• Downvote 3
35 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

yeah. also there is 500 hours olympus played in between this not knowing my first weapon and reciting the handbook :) 

Tfw no sAPD members can recite the handbook word by word because it's literally impossible to memorize all that.