Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

fuck corporal shephard

Just now, Shepard said:

Yes you stowed your gun and then after repeatedly asking you to put your hands up, you did. This is correct 

i was collecting corn the whole time you mong. just salty cause you died, lost a heli, and lost the bounty at air because of someone that WASNT me... yet you wanted to be petty and go for me 

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

imagine logging because your run got ruined and then bitching in support

this is irrelevant.

• Downvote 3
7 minutes ago, Benjison said:

this is irrelevant.

dude it just shows how much of a loser you are that you would log on him and then bitch in support about it, this isnt a court case dude but just saying how cancer that is.

24 minutes ago, Benjison said:

okay first off i never lost a fight. i voluntarily put my hands up but hes not gonna say that. 

Isn't combat logging a loss either way?:thinking-face_1f914: BTW since you don't care about how you lose your rank due to your toxicity maybe I'll just upgrade it to a blacklist. Enjoy.

• Like 6

Holy shit you have to be younger than me, and also tell me what was going through your mind I don’t understand the mindset of someone that combat logs I’m going to log to evade a max 80 min jail sentence but still get the jail and the person gets their money but wait there’s more I also get a extra 2-3 days and plus the 80 min jail sentence.

3 hours ago, Plumber said:

BTW since you don't care about how you lose your rank due to your toxicity maybe I'll just upgrade it to a blacklist. Enjoy.

This is what we call Chief material, ladies and gentlemen. A class act if I ever I saw it.

• Like 4