The reward for best comp ticket goes to...

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Wait he ran over a turtle sounds a lot like @Dante 

:Kappa:

I actually said in snap I was about to give him pity Comp because I felt for him but ignis already did the good deed. @special ed child Don’t worry I UNDERSTAND

• Sad 1
Just now, MAV said:

It's a RFC1918 address, which can't be routed on the pub internet, so go ahead and hit it off, you'll likely be frying your own router:Kappa:

Why would I fry my own router? I'll just hit the off button.....:bender-dance:

192.168.1.1 is the most common home network default gateway (router) so if you load up a local booter and fire away at that address you'll be cooking bacon on your own router... Mmmm bacon

• Owner
10 minutes ago, MAV said:

192.168.1.1 is the most common home network default gateway (router) so if you load up a local booter and fire away at that address you'll be cooking bacon on your own router... Mmmm bacon

Oh yeah? Im doing it right now and nothing is happening! You god da... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thank fuck @special ed child didnt put in the first 10 seconds of that video you would hear way more than just jake saying *DICKBUTT in a moaning manner

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

holy fucking shit i thought i had accidentally posted this to the wrong section and my heart dropped. @Ignis why do you have to bully me

7 hours ago, Dante said:

I actually said in snap I was about to give him pity Comp because I felt for him but ignis already did the good deed. @special ed child Don’t worry I UNDERSTAND

i thought i hit a small child at first, but then i looked in the mirror and pulled over since it was in my neighborhood and just stared at it for 60 seconds. there were people walking on the sidewalk too i didnt know if i should stay to pay my respects or what but wendy's doesnt taste the same now

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...