Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

Before people start coming at me saying I made not attempts to kill APD, the PO seen at 45s clearly did not have his hands up nor did he have intent to do so. I could not have ran towards him because clearly i wouldve been tazed or lethaled. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

what do you mean it isn't possible to fight for 45 min? Just get a few armed planes, we prevented a house search for 2 hours using armed planes once lmao

2hrs, not everyone wants to spend that amount of time

Edited by Evann
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Moose said:

Camping gang sheds is pretty aids, anyone arguing that it should be a valid tactic is literally brain dead

actually glad most enemy gangs don’t do this to eachother anymore. i’ve been got before for like 5m though. should pretty much be an unspoken thing at this point not to camp sheds.. i’ve had cops arrest me at my shed before and tell me they were waiting for me 

im sure nothing will change though just like the 600 posts about ghost hawks needing to be changed and everyone basically got told to suck a dick but tbh maybe i haven’t been on as much but higher ups have been less of dicks with the g hawks lately/pulling them less often 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Gang sheds that aren't in redzones can be camped.  End of the day it's on you for getting searched.

I understand APD is "allowed" to camp. That doesnt change the fact that its unfair

• Like 1

imo cops should be able to raid houses because it is an individuals property but shouldn’t even be allowed to touch gang sheds or even be within 50 meters of it unless the member got chased there and is straight hiding in it 

i can’t kill cops at hq without 10 a second spawning but they’re allowed to camp my shed, makes sense 

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
59 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

:bruh:

sAPD be AFK'ing hours at gangsheds, no wonder most of them make their times these days :Kappa:

#FreeToasty

i drove by saw activity there so i sat there for like 10-15mins. 

He deserved the ban because we all know the intent was to blow the shed up so i can't search it nothing else case closed. 

#Dumbass

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
11 minutes ago, Edge said:

i drove by saw activity there so i sat there for like 10-15mins. 

He deserved the ban because we all know the intent was to blow the shed up so i can't search it nothing else case closed. 

#Dumbass

Camper :Kappa:

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

Before people start coming at me saying I made not attempts to kill APD, the PO seen at 45s clearly did not have his hands up nor did he have intent to do so. I could not have ran towards him because clearly i wouldve been tazed or lethaled. 

but your intention was extremely clear that you wanted to blow up the shed to prevent a search... which is clearly not allowed in the rules..

• Like 1

So yesterday our gang shed was going to be raided by SrAPD and the only way that we could think of to prevent this from happening was to blow it up 

^ really

36 minutes ago, Moose said:

Wouldn't most cases of gang shed camping fall within meta-gaming rules? If you saw someone there to know it was their gang shed wouldn't you engage the suspect at that point rather than camp it?

What? Don't You think it would be better to get a bigger catch then just those guys. I can get them plus the illegal contraband in the shed. Seems much better

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

So yesterday our gang shed was going to be raided by SrAPD and the only way that we could think of to prevent this from happening was to blow it up 

^ really

Should've followed our demands and put your hands up, not to mention your guys were still coming in code 3.
You were holstered, got engaged, then took your gun off your back and ran towards the shed.
Your just salty someone came up with a way to stop your bs raid.

#Dumbass

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, MAV said:

but your intention was extremely clear that you wanted to blow up the shed to prevent a search... which is clearly in the rules..

They knew I had a vest, and my demands were stated clearly for them to put their hands up or be killed. They clearly knew based on where i was position that if they did not put their hands up, they and the shed would blow up. You can see in both POV's a cop inside the small shed attatched to the shed which I assumed was in my radius, Edge was in they yard close to the radius. Technically speaking I could have detonated as soon as I dropped from the orca, however I had the decency to sit there and re engage (during an active engagement) to see if the cops would comply, they knew I had a vest and the patrol officer was surely in the radius of detonation. Clearly after the patrol officer bordering the shed refused to comply, I detonated. If that officer had complied, I would have had no reason to detonate, hence why I waited to detonate.

To reiterate my point: We were already engaged when I dropped, I re-engaged and waited on the roof. A patrol officer, close enough to have a large chance of dying, did not comply. He was met with appropriate action. If my intent was to just blow up the shed, why didnt I just detonate when as soon as I dropped?

• Like 1
  1. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.
  2. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

Nothing else needs to be said. If you think that is alright to blow it up your both braindead. @xDRO@Toasty

Straight out of server rules bud

• Haha 1