Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

What’s the biggest loophole you’ve seen in Olympus Rules?

If people know loopholes they aren't going to reveal them otherwise they will get patched. Biggest loophole I know not involving rules was the old Medic impounding system.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

If people know loopholes they aren't going to reveal them otherwise they will get patched. Biggest loophole I know not involving rules was the old Medic impounding system.

Explain the loophole?

11 minutes ago, Wesly ツ said:

Explain the loophole?

You used to be able to get the full price of the vehicle u impound so people would meta and have someone in civ spawn a illegal vehicle or expensive vehicle then impound it and repeat. I think by the end of it there was like 78 mil duped maybe more cant remember. Everyone that did this got permed as well so yeah

• Like 1
  • Admin
8 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Not exactly a rule, but if you apply for cop and pass test and then don't play for 2 weeks, you can apply immediately after you get removed for inactivity. 

Wait you have to tell them the ending!!

• Like 1

There is still a bad loop hole with cop to civ vs. civ to cop engagement.

While on cop, at Air HQ, we were assaulted by a group of people trying to skirt rules, just to kill the people we had in restraints.
They were all in a group, (literally in a group shown in their own video that got submitted to someone on me later) attacking at the same time, one heli dropping some off and just hung around to be a noise issue, while a van was pushing and an armed air plane was just laying into the building.
What they tried to get away with was having members of the attacking group logging in, but were affiliated with a different gang, but wore the assaulting gang tags in their name ( as "part of their name" later it failed in the discussion about skirting rules ..)
Then they had one person push guns up, while another one, (not in the gang but wearing the gangs tag in his name) came in the back door guns aimed and pointed baiting deputies to have them not taze them so they could just walk up and shoot the people in restraints.( what the heck else are you intending to do entering a building with your gun up while cops are actively processing high bounties and saying leave or be tazed... come on not all of us are 12 that play this game #seethrough.) All while we were constantly saying leaving the hq or you will be tazed. They had the ridiculous thought to turn me in when i tazed the one after he attempted to entered the building.
See one guy pushed in, gun at the ready, while we were saying do not enter, leave the hq or be tazed...etc, we had 3 deps i think just repeatedly saying it because the plane and heli were so loud. I think they were honestly gonna try to play the we can't hear you card.  Anyway, I taze the one guy that pushed the hq (wearing their gang tags IN HIS NAME but in a different gang) and get shot in the back by a guy in that assaulting gang wearing THEIR GANG TAGS. I get epied and actually taze that guy too, like a min later. Guess what he saids... where's the engagement, rdm? .... buahahha a guy that just rdmed me in a group that was actively breaking rules, in his video he turned me in on. >>> Turned out, at that time, 5 mins from the drive to getting them safe in that hq was up. When I got shot in the back after tazing someone in a non-affiliated gang,  he indeed just turned himself in for rdm.. no no no it gets better, a member is talking in ts or discord telling them where we were after we had clearly taken coms. we were wondering how they knew which hq to push so quickly.... IN THE VIDEO, THAT HE HAD SOMEONE LOOK AT TO PULL MY RANK.  It was a higher ranking officers off duty on civ in his gang breaking the rules ... bhuahahahaahhabajajajbajajabajanb....

I went with the higher road and did not submit on them. I just kept the footage...all the footage.... for a good laugh later.
And let me tell you there was at least 2 people that wanted me to turn them in badly, it would have been 2 blacklisting for cop, one perm from the server, and a 2 week for one and even some talk of the gang in a whole getting into a bunch of trouble, if remember correctly.
It would have prob been biggest group punishment, how ya doin' ban video in olympus's history too i bet buahahah.
But, even though i should have, olympus clearly adhears to the trolls that activly play and all these players were very active, some being in a promoted position in a whitelisted role.  I couldn't just get what,... 4 or 5 people kicked off the server for being, just dumb as fuck about how they went about trying to turned me in.
I gave them a chance to own it and all but the dumb fuck who turned in half his own gang were cool and did. the other guy had some serious issues in the intelligence department.
In the end i just felt bad for how badly they just did.  Not only did the entire gang get just.. bent over, by a group of mainly deps... they also almost got themselves in a bunch of trouble.
Its a game ment to have fun. i get it.. shit i was in mc we helped be the reason why we needed so many damn rules in the first place. Troll responsibly people.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

I think by the end of it there was like 78 mil duped maybe more cant remember. Everyone that did this got permed as well so yeah

It was 700 mil total, and anyone that got banned for doing it either has already gotten the ban lifted, or could do so.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DeadPooL said:

Most loop holes have been filled. But im sure @Bloodmoon could hit ya with some or @SPBojo

If theres one thing ive learned in my time here on Olympus its that every rule has a loophole if you look hard enough, the only problem is trying to get other people to see that too. 

When it comes to loopholes ive seen alot. 

You have the good old adding 100x charges of robbing the fed/bw to someone and arresting them, you have people exploiting but due to the fact they arent specifically killing you by doing the exploit its fine to do, Medics with guns, really old one coming up, when you arrested someone back in the day only the person arresting would get paid so what alot of cops did was to arrest a guy at the exact same time making it so that they both got paid the full bounty and MANY more, i could sit here for way longer listing things that have been on the, err, not so right side of the rules but all in all, every rule has a loophole to a certain extent :) 

Fun thread to read through, good idea starting this up!

• Like 1

Crossfire is a a massive issue. Never would you want to kill your buddy even if your trying to save him. So it is highly unlikely that you would full auto spray anywhere near him. You would take careful shots or not take them at all as he is better off alive than anything else, but fortunately olympus has a respawn button.  

Perfect example is your riding around with some dude you kidnapped and some head ass decided to "save his buddy" he's going to dump a magazine into your moving car as if bullets do not bounce or go through objects and he is the best aim in the world, but untill the rule changes people are going to continue to do so. 

9 minutes ago, Cousin Cletus said:

Crossfire is a a massive issue. Never would you want to kill your buddy even if your trying to save him. So it is highly unlikely that you would full auto spray anywhere near him. You would take careful shots or not take them at all as he is better off alive than anything else, but fortunately olympus has a respawn button.  

Perfect example is your riding around with some dude you kidnapped and some head ass decided to "save his buddy" he's going to dump a magazine into your moving car as if bullets do not bounce or go through objects and he is the best aim in the world, but untill the rule changes people are going to continue to do so. 

wrong i shoot my friends on purpose and miss the enemies and call it crossfire