Cartel Life

Hey all I am going to go ahead and request some more cartel fighting gangs be made please. We need more gangs fighting cartels consistently to main interest in those weirdo cartel fighters. I've heard @Cartel Counsil and the rest may be working on some interesting things soon to come, to spice things up. If anyone has any suggestions that would intrigue them to further fight them lets hear em so @Linka @Zurph can get to work w staff :0

• Like 4

Biggest reason I don’t join a big cartel gang is we fight all day everyone gets off and I’m broke but I want to play all parts of the server not just cartels 

• Like 1

I literally left Plague to join a gang that fights to make efforts of spreading out. Implementing a cap on the amount of members in a gang is honestly a good idea and I think it will create a lot of new cartel gangs. I mean i am pretty sure Tree has like 20+ members. Just an example (they dont fight tho).

Creating a gang cap of 15 would be a start to see what happens and would make joining a reputable gang cool again not just for friends tags for a few fights. I have noticed that a lot of people (i myself) have joined so many different gangs in the past month or 2 just bc they aren't taken as serious as they used to be.

As of right now there is a few gangs that fight that i have noticed recently. Plague, ML, Czr, and Astro. Some may say "gang life/cartel life is active" but it really isn't compared to this time last year. If you take a look back to this time last year, Plague, Complexity, TI, Prime, BW, Trident, and many other small gangs like SCI would fight cartels at all times basically. You literally had to spam to get into the server (all 3) from around 7 PM - 1 AM. 

Fights have the potential to be a lot of fun with the influx in ifrits being pulled. It is really up to us, as players to take it upon ourselves and create fights and bring back cartel life. If it means leaving the gang you are in to join another one, or create one even so be it. It isn't the end of the world. I mean as of right now, the only thing to do is do feds against cops tbh because the fights just aren't there anymore. Don't get me wrong we have these spurts of fights nightly, but nothing compared to what it used to be and what we can make them ESPECIALLY over Christmas break.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, tacosmell said:

I literally left Plague to join a gang that fights to make efforts of spreading out. Implementing a cap on the amount of members in a gang is honestly a good idea and I think it will create a lot of new cartel gangs. I mean i am pretty sure Tree has like 20+ members. Just an example (they dont fight tho).

Creating a gang cap of 15 would be a start to see what happens and would make joining a reputable gang cool again not just for friends tags for a few fights. I have noticed that a lot of people (i myself) have joined so many different gangs in the past month or 2 just bc they aren't taken as serious as they used to be.

As of right now there is a few gangs that fight that i have noticed recently. Plague, ML, Czr, and Astro. Some may say "gang life/cartel life is active" but it really isn't compared to this time last year. If you take a look back to this time last year, Plague, Complexity, TI, Prime, BW, Trident, and many other small gangs like SCI would fight cartels at all times basically. You literally had to spam to get into the server (all 3) from around 7 PM - 1 AM. 

Fights have the potential to be a lot of fun with the influx in ifrits being pulled. It is really up to us, as players to take it upon ourselves and create fights and bring back cartel life. If it means leaving the gang you are in to join another one, or create one even so be it. It isn't the end of the world. I mean as of right now, the only thing to do is do feds against cops tbh because the fights just aren't there anymore. Don't get me wrong we have these spurts of fights nightly, but nothing compared to what it used to be and what we can make them ESPECIALLY over Christmas break.

group cap is sweet it limits the gang group to like 12-15 and doesn't make 30 people gangs vs 11 people

I'm pretty sure the server has the potential to become more of a cartel server again seeing as some members have gotten unbanned, more people are starting to play (Mostly on S1 and S3).

What the problem is that when 15 people sit on cap and wants another gang of 8 or 9 to push, that is quite hard even if the 8 people are good since all the spots will be covered. Let's bring back the organized fights we had back in 2016 and early 2017 where people decided who should push and who to defend. 

Brings up another point. If the 2 gangs fighting would actually be on decent terms and not hate each other and do ratty things fights wouldn't be full of roaches. The biggest thing that ruins fights are roaches, because they make the pushing gangs have to deal with them, making the gang on cap get restless causing them to come off of cap. Causing the fights to be a bunch of ifrit drops in various spots around the outsides of cap, but not actual pushes. 

Again, it really is up to the people who fight. If you roach, YOU are ruining the fight, causing fights to die because people will just log off or get off of cap. Also, when smaller gangs some to cap and you (a known cartel gang) wipe them, don't talk trash bc you wiped a gang that has never fought a cartel lmaoo

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tacosmell said:

Brings up another point. If the 2 gangs fighting would actually be on decent terms and not hate each other and do ratty things fights wouldn't be full of roaches. The biggest thing that ruins fights are roaches, because they make the pushing gangs have to deal with them, making the gang on cap get restless causing them to come off of cap. Causing the fights to be a bunch of ifrit drops in various spots around the outsides of cap, but not actual pushes. 

Again, it really is up to the people who fight. If you roach, YOU are ruining the fight, causing fights to die because people will just log off or get off of cap. Also, when smaller gangs some to cap and you (a known cartel gang) wipe them, don't talk trash bc you wiped a gang that has never fought a cartel lmaoo

This was TI and Tree and Ruby and Tree for a good while. Main reason we dont fight is because im not tryna cover my gang on dildo and have some asshole roll up behind me in a hatchback when im tryna rip horseshoe. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nurse Lou said:

This was TI and Tree and Ruby and Tree for a good while. Main reason we dont fight is because im not tryna cover my gang on dildo and have some asshole roll up behind me in a hatchback when im tryna rip horseshoe. 

Only way to fix this is add back NLR. As much as I and others don’t want it, that’s the only way to prevent ppl dying and coming back knowing you are star/dildo.

if NLR was even a discussion id say don’t make it a full timer. Make it like 8-10 I guess. 

6 minutes ago, Will_ said:

Unban the ddoser and cartels will be boolin

“DDoS = No No” - Peter Long 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Only way to fix this is add back NLR. As much as I and others don’t want it, that’s the only way to prevent ppl dying and coming back knowing you are star/dildo.

if NLR was even a discussion id say don’t make it a full timer. Make it like 8-10 I guess. 

“DDoS = No No” - Peter Long 

Who cares allow vpns.

Asylum seems to be doing fine with the scary prime ddosers

43 minutes ago, Will_ said:

Who cares allow vpns.

Asylum seems to be doing fine with the scary prime ddosers

im guessing you have not tried fighting on asylum recently.

4 hours ago, zoomzooooooom said:

group cap is sweet it limits the gang group to like 12-15 and doesn't make 30 people gangs vs 11 people

i am quoting the topic of group cap not just you. say there is a group cap what are the 10-12 guys that try to do a fed suppose to do when 25 cops log on to fight the fed. the only way to fight cops on this server is to mass recruit. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, tacosmell said:

The biggest thing that ruins fights are roaches, because they make the pushing gangs have to deal with them, making the gang on cap get restless causing them to come off of cap. Causing the fights to be a bunch of ifrit drops in various spots around the outsides of cap, but not actual pushes. 

You were literally in plague, the gang that is known for doing this even by it's own members

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

You were literally in plague, the gang that is known for doing this even by it's own members

the difference between plague and other gangs we deal with the roaches, we are not pussies. and usually we only roach when the other gang roached before us or they have more then us. 

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, tacosmell said:

Creating a gang cap of 15 would be a start to see what happens and would make joining a reputable gang cool again

yeah then you’d have like 4 kids online daily to fight in each gang and no one likes to fight 4 people. this also would make it impossible for a single gang to pull off a fed.

only ways to make cartel life great again is to ddos asylum and take all their players or unban the ddosers :Kappa:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indian said:

Was just about to say that you can’t federal events with gang caps even up to 20 because there’s no way all of them will be on. 

You’d have to cap cops to 15 slots per server. Makes it even. Idk what else we can do tbh, people mentioned no NLR at feds. As well a handful of other things to me but, as we stand rn, something needs to change to satisfy everyone who is unhappy. 

I sent a whole proper proposition to Linka, we’ll see what happens when he brings it up. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Zurph said:

the difference between plague and other gangs we deal with the roaches, we are not pussies. and usually we only roach when the other gang roached before us or they have more then us. 

Yeah but we aren't roaching. We're putting people star and dildo, but you negros still go behind us. You guys go off cap with ifrits legit every fight. When we are taking more than 2m to push, you guys deem it acceptable to shoot all of our placed guys in the back. Idk where you got this from but you are lying to yourself and you don't speak English well

• Like 4