Cartel Event Winners

-dont push times actually end it after you said 10 mins.

-I dont know if admins were ghosting on cap, but when it happened the cartel was contested.

-we didnt fight water cartel at all/was only OG, maybe have it where its like 30 min OG - 20 min ARMS and like 20 min Water cartel (add cartels)

-camping bottleneck is still considered camping rebel when you think about it @BW 

and for everything else it was good! hope to see these more in the future, maybe start a arma 3 cartel league?

• Like 3

I think this event took gang life in the right direction. More impromptu events like this are great, I like the informality of it, not needing to submit rosters weeks in advance etc. I heard people were having problems with framerates and shit, but I think putting this on a private server would allow for more ddosers to simply sit back and watch from a stream. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Weird Flex But Ok said:

It was kinda a bummer that some people couldnt call off work and such before hand because it was on such sort notice.

There will be more events like this and I will make sure to give more notice next time.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Weird Flex But Ok said:

It was kinda a bummer that some people couldnt call off work and such before hand because it was on such sort notice.

Yeah a lot of my bois were busy