Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cartel Event Winners

19 hours ago, headrip said:

whats left of this dead servers gang life lmao

im curious if you know the definition of 'dead server' considering i needed to spam 10 minutes last night to get into any of the servers and people were leaving meaning i was fighting against others also spamming enter...

13 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Dead = too many people one server for me to safely walk around.  I couldn’t get shit done last night.

14 hours ago, MAV said:

im curious if you know the definition of 'dead server' considering i needed to spam 10 minutes last night to get into any of the servers and people were leaving meaning i was fighting against others also spamming enter...

That’s all because of a event if there wasn’t a event there would be about 60-70 people on each server maybe. More people would play the server if they were unbanned like tiger and mcgregor 

6 hours ago, Formal said:

That’s all because of a event if there wasn’t a event there would be about 60-70 people on each server maybe. More people would play the server if they were unbanned like tiger and mcgregor 

didnt tiger get banned for ddos threats or ddosing. don't see him getting unbanned

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, SPBojo said:

Caps rotated too often, the fact people were already setup was cancer, server performance was, yeah, spicy. Other than that a fun little event :) 

plague did not camp any of the cartels they chose and we won, server was only laggy cause of mass ifrits, and caps were rotated to give other gangs a chance. Other than that finally gang life was a back and I had a lot of fun :)

• Like 1
On 1/27/2019 at 1:29 PM, MAV said:

yeah bro we have all 3 servers max pop at like 5pm est yesterday, i was shoop=k

On 1/27/2019 at 1:29 PM, MAV said:

dead server as in 3 or 4 rat gangs fighting compared to servers that some dont speak of that has fights litterally all day

give a fuck less about you fighting over slots with some vigi

Edited by headrip