Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It was real, Olympus.

You told me to reapply in February and you'd consider lifting my blacklisttttt noooooooo how is it ever gonna get lifted with the BEST sAPD member @Pledge as the chief? @Pledge unblacklist me and I'll suck tf out of those juicy toes of yours.

Fr though, one of the better people on the server. You will be missed o7

O7 dante, good luck with everything down the road! You did a hell of a job filling rex's shoes funny how it's his turn to fill yours. You've done more for his place then many will realize 

P.S dont be afraid to throw the girls at work a bone once and a while, if she went through that much work to get your # she deserves it ;)

• Like 6

Though we never had that many encounters and when we did they were short and unlikely, I stilll looked up towards you and liked you as chief. You put more than a ton of hours online, working your butt off with applications and putting in hours. It's sad to see you go, but I wish you good luck with your journey. 

o7

• Admin
10 minutes ago, paul MINI said:

never liked you TBH 

Bruh I don’t even know who you are :shrug:

15 minutes ago, buckie said:

unblacklisting me now?

@Pledge Free Buckie 

@ everyone else I’m not used to not having enough reactions but all the kind words are appreciated. All the shit talk is appreciated too. Y’all keep being real and toxic. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Dante said:

@ everyone else I’m not used to not having enough reactions but all the kind words are appreciated. All the shit talk is appreciated too. Y’all keep being real and toxic. 

ur a bitch for leaving, pussy.

• PogChamp 1
On 2/3/2019 at 1:23 PM, Dante said:

@McDili - From my biggest doubter to my biggest supporter. Olmypus took major leaps with you and Jesse running the server. You both pissed me off with hyour anti APD outlooks later on, but I honestly think it was for the best and you did an excellent job at owner. The best yeller in Olympus History. We still need to meet up for that drink one day my fellow southerner. 

Can't even @ a nigga? Solid. Glad you feel the changes that were made were in the interest of the server.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:23 PM, Dante said:

...I am not a fan in the direction that Olympus has been headed under Peter's leadership. I have all the love and respect for Peter, but I just think he was a much better Sr Admin than an Owner.

I sir... could not agree more. Same reason you didn't see me return back in December when I finished up my schooling.

Goodluck with your stuff Dante. I know you put in a ton of ticket hours. Definitely were a major puller of workload in that regard. Feel free to re-add me on SnapChat. Shoot me a msg or something if you want it if you don't remember it.

• Love 1
  • Admin
11 hours ago, Jesse said:

Can't even @ a nigga? Solid. Glad you feel the changes that were made were in the interest of the server.

I sir... could not agree more. Same reason you didn't see me return back in December when I finished up my schooling.

Goodluck with your stuff Dante. I know you put in a ton of ticket hours. Definitely were a major puller of workload in that regard. Feel free to re-add me on SnapChat. Shoot me a msg or something if you want it if you don't remember it.

Appreciate ya man. I tried to PM you but my inbox is full and between Chief and sr admin I don’t know how many messages I’ll have to delete so fuck me. I’ll try to catch you in TS soon or get my snap from one of the other rats. Hope you’re doing good bud.