Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XIV

Just now, zakal said:

Is the gang wars gonna be recorded?

Yes. Ive heard they will stream it only the rounds towards the end I believe but if you miss it you can watch it after the stream ends. It will all be saved. 

Can you guys please stream all the fights. You don't have to do them one at a time, just stream all of them. It's unfair for the people who are in the first round and I personally love watching these guys fight, and I know others do aswell. 

• Like 3
Just now, billdroid said:

Can you guys please stream all the fights. You don't have to do them one at a time, just stream all of them. It's unfair for the people who are in the first round and I personally love watching these guys fight, and I know others do aswell. 

Amen

On 2/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, Drama said:

We will only be streaming the Semi Final and Finals to save time so our EU players aren't on for 24 hours straight. We will be having multiple fights happening at different locations at the same time to prevent the event taking up everyones whole day and night.

Honestly I've had a bye the past couple gw and I enjoy watching the first round fights on stream, maybe you don't have to stream them all, but I personally really would like to see bpm vs are we lethals and simply enjoy watching the fights. I don't think there will be as much hype towards the finals if none of the first round fights are streamed.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Honestly I've had a bye the past couple gw and I enjoy watching the first round fights on stream, maybe you don't have to stream them all, but I personally really would like to see bpm vs are we lethals and simply enjoy watching the fights. I don't think there will be as much hype towards the finals if none of the first round fights are streamed.

Amen, We want to see BPM and Lethals, we are here to watch olympus fight each other, not Prime and TI. The storylines of the first and second round are way more interesting than watching gangs that aren’t even a part of our community fight.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Amen

what the fuck they better stream the first few rounds.

I could care less about the finale, those career medics are the best god damn cap fighters.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gaz said:

The storylines of the first and second round are way more interesting than watching gangs that aren’t even a part of our community fight.

:o7:

5 hours ago, gaz said:

We want to see BPM and Lethals, we are here to watch olympus fight each other, not Prime and TI. The storylines of the first and second round are way more interesting than watching gangs that aren’t even a part of our community fight.

+ 11111111111