As if It matters

not

1 minute ago, Hoonter said:

:hmm:

Just now, Strae said:

c44ef9c350e68e00d434d4a21fc413c6.png :hmm:

Not saying Gareth^ was mature... but mass downvoting someone instead of taking the high road is immature.. as a leader of a faction you need to expect you will get shit from time to time.. comes with the job.. going around mass downvoting is a bush league move.. jus sayin

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Ariana Grande said:

Let me have my opinion going back at someone for their opinion is very bad, it is a bad look.

i couldn't care less about defending themselves.. but mass downvoting topics/posts for no reason other then to incite a negative reaction is immature and unneeded 

i fucking hate you olympus retards, i hope all you retards die of cancer, you drooling, morbidly obese, autistic, cross eyed mongs.

enjoy circle jerking each other with your ranks on a fucking roleplay server you fucking virgins.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MAV said:

Not saying Gareth^ was mature... but mass downvoting someone instead of taking the high road is immature.. as a leader of a faction you need to expect you will get shit from time to time.. comes with the job.. going around mass downvoting is a bush league move.. jus sayin

Taking this too seriously chief. Messing with someone internet’s points isn’t a big deal. This doesn’t hurt anyone, and if someone gets actually upset about it... well now that is immature. 

On 2/21/2019 at 2:25 PM, MAV said:

not

if ur referring to chris's downvoting he does it because he doesn't agree with stuff and doesn't care to quote it and explain his reasoning 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Linka said:

if ur referring to chris's downvoting he does it because he doesn't agree with stuff and doesn't care to quote it and explain his reasoning 

Damn I didn't know you were Chris' personal secretary