Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars Results

10 minutes ago, Papi Pods said:

I like having the mission file only have weapons that are allowed because we lost a round because 1 person had an asp. I don't know if I like the 5m thing because then more gangs will join just for the free 5m and this would also lengthen the time the whole event lasts. When it comes to @Drama you have to put yourself in his shoes, he and everyone else helping with the event are having to sit there too. He doesn't get to play and he was kind enough to put on the event for everyone else knowing he is receiving nothing in return except hate. Sure there were some things that could have gone better like have the mission file set up and ready to go as well as the stream, but it is the first gang wars that Drama and @Kyle Lake hosted and we should expect some issues and accept that. 

I agree but on the other hand it was his choice to host this GW. The admins were unprepared and drama said fuck it and left 100+ players in the dark who had been waiting to play for 5+ hours. At least @D P took responsibility and saw it through.

25 minutes ago, Vasqular said:

I agree but on the other hand it was his choice to host this GW. The admins were unprepared and drama said fuck it and left 100+ players in the dark who had been waiting to play for 5+ hours. At least @D P took responsibility and saw it through.

I’m not saying that leaving was right, but I’m playing devils advocate.

On 3/25/2019 at 2:42 PM, Ronin said:

pretty sure Jesse took the old GW file with him, which is why this one was severely delayed.

I am owner of said mission file yes. However, when I was asked about it from Fusah i told him to have Peter talk to me if he wants it. I was also told that ikiled was just already just gonna make one or something anyways..

No one ever reached out to me... don't make me sound like a reason of failure here. Had i been approached i would've helped out.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I am owner of said mission file yes. However, when I was asked about it from Fusah i told him to have Peter talk to me if he wants it. I was also told that ikiled was just already just gonna make one or something anyways..

No one ever reached out to me... don't make me sound like a reason of failure here. Had i been approached i would've helped out.

Correct. Not at all was this Jesse fault nor problem lol. Jesse is always here with us lending a helping hand. 

We did have a new gang wars mission file that was made but was not obfuscated the day of the gang wars nor was it tested as much as it should've been which is why the day the gang wars happened, we did not use that file.

For the next gang wars, we plan to get everything ironed out and tested unfortunately we were unable to do it for this one.

On 3/25/2019 at 8:42 PM, Ronin said:

pretty sure Jesse took the old GW file with him, which is why this one was severely delayed.

Also Drama was found on stream not only complaining but heard saying something along the lines of, “I hope they all quit so I don’t have to deal with this anymore.”  Admins need to make sure they enforce time limits and rules or else you’ll have another TI DB situation.

please change music in ur Signature video holy shit my ears are still vibrating

6 hours ago, karma said:

please change music in ur Signature video holy shit my ears are still vibrating

No

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

Never implied or meant it was directly your fault, but if they had pursued for it like you said, GW would've occurred much sooner having it.