Automatic Scroll Wheel

Should using a scroll wheel macro for semi-automatic "automatic" firing be against server rules?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should using a scroll wheel macro for semi-automatic "automatic" firing be against server rules?

• Yes
    • No

If its in the game then I would like to see my Marshall's, Tigris', Blackfoot's and Kajmans too. Just because it's in the game, doesn't mean it should be on the server.

24 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I mean I agree but this isn't the easiest to really enforce.

@TheCmdrRex Yea, the only thing I can think of is if some chungus jumps out at you and puts 30 6.5mm CMR rounds into you in 2 seconds, and you have recording. 

7 minutes ago, Squeezy said:

If its in the game then I would like to see my Marshall's, Tigris', Blackfoot's and Kajmans too. Just because it's in the game, doesn't mean it should be on the server.

@TheCmdrRex Yea, the only thing I can think of is if some chungus jumps out at you and puts 30 6.5mm CMR rounds into you in 2 seconds, and you have recording. 

what if they click fast?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I mean I agree but this isn't the easiest to really enforce.

I see where your coming from but if this can’t really be enforced why should autoclickers in my testing it actually seemed like my scroll wheel shot faster than an auto clicker at max speed

so you want to ban everyone who rebinds there shoot button to scroll wheel? how the fuck are you supposed to enforce that. its a key rebind in game, you don't even need a free scroll mouse to get a fast as fuck fire rate you just have to rebind scroll down to shoot. you can also get the same effect by alternating shoot buttons quickly, so is that bannable?

9 hours ago, Squeezy said:

add blackfoots