Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

• Owner
26 minutes ago, callumlol said:

so you roll the server back, then the hacker comes back on and gives people the money again? how is this a solution xd?

We will be pushing an update to prevent them from spawning in money at the same time we rollback.

5 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

Excuses excuses is all I ever hear from staff. How hard is it to deal with one hacker. We PAID OUR MONEY for something and it is not getting delivered. Its simple business people, you pay for something somewhere you should receive a product in this case an update.  

I mean i know your memeing to get a reaction out of the mongs... but to correct you here, you pay to have devs add that item to the dev queue, not to get it straight away.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, McFlare said:

Wait so if I earned money over the past three days I can I put in comp or naw

yes but wait until rollback, try to loosely keep track so its easier to confirm!

53 minutes ago, MAJOR PAIN 30 said:

i didnt make any runs last 2 days but i make fucking bank with 5 mill bets so can i request comp for that -_-

Unless you can confirm the legitimacy of the millions that were exchanged I'd say no.

9 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

Did you not hear that the update is 99% done, I think I know the last thing theyre working on... But they are gonna try and deal with the hacker first... TBH I wouldnt be surprised if the update was in like 2 weeks. Or maybe 12 units

sooner then 2 weeks, want to rollback as little as possible.

29 minutes ago, Tim Jacob said:

I am the dense retard? Did I allow this to happen? No, you as Olympus did.  Don’t give a fat kid candy and not expect him to eat it you dolt.  Get the fuck off my post.

Yo hello? I wanted to inform you that you're a dumb fucking retard and even though I've been trying to stay off this post I can't because I see braindead kids like you acting like you know what's good for the server. Fuck out of here kiddo.

• PogChamp 1
  • Kreygasm 1

yall a bunch of babies lol, imagine crying about this shit. The devs are trying there best, it’d be nice if we had more devs working on it but whatever.

4 minutes ago, swervy said:

May 2019 Rewards

Hire a new developer

honestly lmao

2 minutes ago, MAV said:

yes but wait until rollback, try to loosely keep track so its easier to confirm!

Well this is a rip cause I’ve made like 12mill and didn’t record any 

going to edit OP with this, but only money generated by the server will be comped... If you robbed someone for 50mil, prob not legit and won't be comped, also all bets from rollback to now will not be comped since you cant be sure where the money came from that was bet (sorry).. (just bet it all away again :)

These things can be comped:
- Warpoints
- Runs money (also robbing/seizing runs)
- Cop arrests
- Medic Revives
- Vigi arrests (both arrest # and money)
- etc.

9 minutes ago, McFlare said:

Well this is a rip cause I’ve made like 12mill and didn’t record any 

recording not needed... i mean like try and recall as many details as you can. We will work together through logs to try and get your money back.

4 minutes ago, MAV said:

going to edit OP with this, but only money generated by the server will be comped... If you robbed someone for 50mil, prob not legit and won't be comped, also all bets from rollback to now will not be comped since you cant be sure where the money came from that was bet (sorry).. (just bet it all away again :)

These things can be comped:
- Warpoints
- Runs money (also robbing/seizing runs)
- Cop arrests
- Medic Revives
- Vigi arrests (both arrest # and money)
- etc.

Can I get the money I won from betting?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

My official response is Olympus does not advocate its members buying / selling in game cash for IRL money and doing so, advertising or inquiring about it could result in administrative action. If you suspect someone of having hacked cash, you can always put in a player report with the details.

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

Can I get the money I won from betting?

I hate you

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, MAV said:

recording not needed... i mean like try and recall as many details as you can. We will work together through logs to try and get your money back.

What if my friend gave me money is that screwed 

1 minute ago, Kungen621 said:

Does this mean that will you get comped for earned money even if you lose it?

You’ll probally he comped for the amount of money you have in your bank when rollback hits.