PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

1 hour ago, AdmHalsey said:

I just got advanced paramedic will I lose this too??

Yes you will have to start from EMT again and you will have to work for it all again. Senior R&R wants you to suffer

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Kappa 1
1 hour ago, -BBK- Tyler said:

ROLLING BACK AINT GONNA FIX SHIT

It's just gonna piss everyone off and then the hackers will come back and do it again and again. Invest in a better anticheat and contact Bohemia dont try and blame the community for your fuck ups!

Your special arnt you? Rolling back deletes the money currently hacked... If we don't roll back, might as well delete runs because no one would need to do them anymore...

Also i understand you are the most intelligent person on this thread so hopefully you can understand my caveman talk, but we know rolling back isn't going to fix anything, which is why we arnt rolling back until we fix the root cause... Simple as that... We are fully aware the hackers will try and come back as soon as we roll back... So when we roll back the fix will be implemented at the same time... Try not to act like you know everything, because clearly you know little

46 minutes ago, Tyler102 said:

If I played a lot, could I submit a request for my hours to be changed when the rollback happens or does my hours played not change.

Take a screenshot you your hours in the y menu and stat screen before you get off each time, then submit that with a comp with the screenshot and we can change your hours

2 hours ago, Fearless ;) said:

I have a suggestion DONT roll back the server and just take the time and take the hack money and items. THis Roll back Will might make people quit. Just take the time to save the server not destroy it. This roll back will make the hacker want to hack more. There has to be another way. Also all this time we you guys are trying to roll back the gear you could be taking away the hack money. IF the roll back does happen i will have no money instead of my 175mil that i got form betting people that had legit money. 

You have no way of knowing their money was legit...most likely wasn't...you are literally losing a few days of progress... Get over it... It's not about taking the time it's about tracking all the money and items is virtually impossible at this point..  if you quit the game over a few days of last progress then I don't know what to tell you

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

@MAV I get that rolling back is gonna fix it for now, but how do you even prevent something like this happening? cant said person just do it again? 

9 hours ago, MAV said:

The dev team is working hard to write anti-cheats to stop these hacks and better detect it when it happens in the future.

12 hours ago, MAV said:

recording not needed... i mean like try and recall as many details as you can. We will work together through logs to try and get your money back.

SO, I took video of all my legit stuff today. It's obvious that I don't have anything hacked. I have two ifrits, some cheap cars, a tempest, two helis, four server 1 houses, one server 3 house, and ~3.5m in the bank. I showed all that in the video, and just want to make sure I get all my runs money back. When I post my comp report, do you want a SUPER cut down video, or just my word? I can do just screenshots too. Whatever makes it fast and easy for y'all.

Question, will i be able to get comp for money that was given to me. the money was not hacked and given to me by a friend before all the shit happened. its all legit money from his moonshine runs he just said something alone the lines of hes not going to be playing much anymore so he gave me a a friend a few mil

2 minutes ago, Robloxmanhoe said:

Question, will i be able to get comp for money that was given to me. the money was not hacked and given to me by a friend before all the shit happened. its all legit money from his moonshine runs he just said something alone the lines of hes not going to be playing much anymore so he gave me a a friend a few mil

If it was before 4/26 then you'd be lucky. 

Loool all staff do on this server is insult people who hold a different fucking opinion get off ur high horse stop thinking you're so much more intelligent then me cuz i can guarantee ur a little nerd who sits inside all day with no friends...

9 hours ago, Eggman said:

Alright im pretty tired of repeating myself, you obviously don't know shit because it seems like you haven't even read the post, so leave it to the people who know who actually know whats going on and shut up before you say something else unintelligent. Most of the community realize that OS is proceeding with the best route possible, so rub your two brain cells together and follow suit.

Yes just insult people who hold a different opinion to the one you hold. Fucking idiot how did retards like u even get staff? Not exactly professional to start throwing insults at someone who disagrees with you, stupid salty 16 year neckbeard skid

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Is this something that you actually wanted?

I mean... I was Lead Developer? Owner, yeah. I talked with Peter about it almost immediately after he took ownership since I saw the direction... See my status update for more details on that if you care about it.

f44e221a8d54ec599c47818b749cf4d1.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I mean... I was Lead Developer? Owner, yeah. I talked with Peter about it almost immediately after he took ownership since I saw the direction... See my status update for more details on that if you care about it.

So this begs the question, why didn't you buy it from dili? I obviously wasn't in on any of the discussions, but with how close you were with dili i gotta believe he came to you first...