Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Federal Event Statistics 4/10/2019 - 5/7/2019

The “stack more cops” argument is invalid. Unlike a gang where people can force their members to all play at the same time the APD isn’t afforded that power. We can’t make people play cop or login. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Civak said:

to be fair bloodmoon, they did PULL a lot of things but still threw with what they pulled

landed a ghawk, got it stolen, then spent 35 minutes trying to get it back while losing another couple ghawks and armed planes

not to mention PO lethals being authorized at BW against 12 civs while the stolen cop ghawk was AT LEAST 7km from the BW

1) Got titaned out of the hawk and it somehow survived the fall

2) PO lethals had been authorized ever since the hawk was stolen, was just looping in those who had just logged on

36 minutes ago, Sho said:

The “stack more cops” argument is invalid. Unlike a gang where people can force their members to all play at the same time the APD isn’t afforded that power. We can’t make people play cop or login. 

you have a weekly time requirement that forces cops to play.

13 minutes ago, Pledge said:

2) PO lethals had been authorized ever since the hawk was stolen, was just looping in those who had just logged on

Was curious about that, did you supersede the handbook because I don't recall hawk guns being fired for sometime and no one said they got a text. 

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Was curious about that, did you supersede the handbook because I don't recall hawk guns being fired for sometime and no one said they got a text. 

Well RIP me then, was flying at the time and told gunner to send it......

or: alternative idea for the future

I supersede the part that says I have to text you :P

Update: @Strae thought I meant the ghosthawk text....

9 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Well RIP me then, was flying at the time and told gunner to send it......

or: alternative idea for the future

I supersede the part that says I have to text you :P

Update: @Strae thought I meant the ghosthawk text....

NFZsAr5.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sho said:

sAPD used to tell us "jUsT gET MOrE pEoPLe" when we would lose a fed or bw. Now that the roles are reversed you keep buffing yourselves without talking to anyone or trying to find a better solution. And it's not like anyone has tried to get cops to mass log for a fed or bw. I'm sure that if a sAPD member went into APD Lounge and messaged "fed s1" or something you'd get more people. Buffing APD at feds is not going to fix the problem, it's going to hurt the other gangs that want to do a federal event but don't have 20+ people. Then we can go back to where there were a few feds done a week, which is really exciting for everyone. No matter the buff we'll still womp these dog shit career cops every time if we have the numbers. but go ahead and keep buffing yourselves and ruining the fun for everyone else

1 minute ago, swervy said:

sAPD used to tell us "jUsT gET MOrE pEoPLe" when we would lose a fed or bw. Now that the roles are reversed you keep buffing yourselves without talking to anyone or trying to find a better solution. And it's not like anyone has tried to get cops to mass log for a fed or bw. I'm sure that if a sAPD member went into APD Lounge and messaged "fed s1" or something you'd get more people. Buffing APD at feds is not going to fix the problem, it's going to hurt the other gangs that want to do a federal event but don't have 20+ people. Then we can go back to where there were a few feds done a week, which is really exciting for everyone. No matter the buff we'll still womp these dog shit career cops every time if we have the numbers. but go ahead and keep buffing yourselves and ruining the fun for everyone else

why are you this upset about the videogame

1 minute ago, Strae said:

why are you this upset about the videogame

gosh man you know me so well. I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA id buff myself too if i lost 34 times in a row tbh

Just now, DeadPool said:

Looks like you dont care about the community

I guess i don't, and i also guess that's why I'm trying to help out in most feds and not make them aids for all the cops so they don't stop playing the server or just never going to feds OR just logging off everytime you kids log in but i guess i don't care about the community also why i donated to help out pay for the server, also why im support team and help the kids that have like 2 hours on the server on how to actually progress without getting shat on by 20+ people gangs everytime they do a run but i guess i don't care lmao. I forgot you're the only person that does something for the community. Pillar of the community deadpool!

3 minutes ago, swervy said:

gosh man you know me so well. I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA id buff myself too if i lost 34 times in a row tbh

lmao

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Strae said:

I guess i don't, and i also guess that's why I'm trying to help out in most feds and not make them aids for all the cops so they don't stop playing the server or just never going to feds OR just logging off everytime you kids log in but i guess i don't care about the community also why i donated to help out pay for the server, also why im support team and help the kids that have like 2 hours on the server on how to actually progress without getting shat on by 20+ people gangs everytime they do a run but i guess i don't care lmao. I forgot you're the only person that does something for the community. Pillar of the community deadpool!

lmao

You literally said "why are you this upset about the videogame" You are like most SAPD you only care about making money.

1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

You literally said "why are you this upset about the videogame" You are like most SAPD you only care about making money.

I'm gonna stop talking before this spirals out of control because you're deadpool and i honestly don't think its smart to argue with dumb people.

I also forgot how close we were as friends that you now know everything about me but k.

Just now, Strae said:

I'm gonna stop talking before this spirals out of control because you're deadpool and i honestly don't think its smart to argue with dumb people.

I also forgot how close we were as friends that you now know everything about me but k.

Your right, I don't like dealing with people who always think their right and better than everyone else.

Seriously though, if anyone here cared about the community, take this offline and work things out maturely. Have a legitimate discussion from the civ “experts” and enlighten the sapd on what you think should be done to improve (i.e. strats, callouts, ect) instead of having these bickering sessions. Doesn’t accomplish anything except trying to flex some online ego. I know personally, I’d be all ears to constructive criticism since I’m not a seasoned bw or fed player. If none of this is possible, I know @Messy would be down or I’m back at the end of the month. I’d be more then glad on learning best angles to push or whatever it is that the apd isn’t grasping. But this constant back and forth doesn’t solve shit. 

• Like 2
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

It is usually a bit chaotic in the channel and not as clear comms as it may be in Civ teamspeaks. 

BRO. Lmao. I’ve heard awful APD comms and N O T H I N G matches doing a fucking fed in plague with @Panda :) @Analdo and @buckie in a channel. I’ve never wanted to rip my own fucking ears off like those days. To think panda went from that kid to SGT is a milestone on its own. At least in cop channels if a Sgt + says shut the fuck Up they shut up or get ripped. In a civ channel you tell someone to shut up and they just get louder lmao. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

At least in cop channels if a Sgt + says shut the fuck Up they shut up or get ripped. In a civ channel you tell someone to shut up and they just get louder lmao. 

Reading this reminded me of the day you called me a pussy when I got LT :(

• Love 1
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, hawk said:

Reading this reminded me of the day you called me a pussy when I got LT :(

You were a pussy. After that talk you started not being a pussy. You’re welcome. Promo convo was literally like “great Sgt. Does everything right. But is a pussy.” Then I volunteered to talk to you about not being a pussy anymore. Then alas.. no more pussy! 

• Like 1
Just now, Dante said:

You were a pussy. After that talk you started not being a pussy. You’re welcome. Promo convo was literally like “great Sgt. Does everything right. But is a pussy.” Then I volunteered to talk to you about not being a pussy anymore. Then alas.. no more pussy! 

:wub: Sounds about right

7 minutes ago, Dante said:

BRO. Lmao. I’ve heard awful APD comms and N O T H I N G matches doing a fucking fed in plague with @Panda :) @Analdo and @buckie in a channel. I’ve never wanted to rip my own fucking ears off like those days. To think panda went from that kid to SGT is a milestone on its own. At least in cop channels if a Sgt + says shut the fuck Up they shut up or get ripped. In a civ channel you tell someone to shut up and they just get louder lmao. 

Most deputy’s and po’s have no idea what they are doing vs civ’s who are, on their own, outstanding players. 

Civs are used to the aids most of the time and the screaming panda buckie and Naldo do makes it funny