Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Just running someone over is not VDM, it takes into account multiple factors, and this report doesn't allow us to view those. Additionally, there is no context to any of this, and it could have been much different in the situation. That's why this response was given. If you wish to appeal you may submit another ticket and request an admin review.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zeuse said:

My question is how did the Offroad get in the house?

That's what I basically reported on he literally drove through my house and ran me over multiple times. He legit clipped through the walls like they weren't even there and I explained it all in the report. I guess since I don't have enough memory to record every second of gameplay it isn't reportable even with photographic evidence of his truck in my house

20 minutes ago, yoto said:

That's what I basically reported on he literally drove through my house and ran me over multiple times. He legit clipped through the walls like they weren't even there and I explained it all in the report. I guess since I don't have enough memory to record every second of gameplay it isn't reportable even with photographic evidence of his truck in my house

Disk space not memory

Look into streaming onto YouTube. @IM LAGGING has trouble recording and uses that option of streaming straight to YouTube. Or if you have a Nvidia card try using GeForce experience so you can save a replay. Join our TeamSpeak support if you need help or anymore explanation.  

27 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

Plays.tv is a great program that can let you stream it and save all gameplay.

I like plays.tv but  its annoying that u have to quit the game to get a clip.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, FULTKING said:

I like plays.tv but  its annoying that u have to quit the game to get a clip.

You don't have to. Just use the hotkey to clip the last "x" minutes that you set it to, and open plays and that time frame is available as it's own video, without ever exiting the game.