Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars Betting | Aegon Bets

6332c64471b2823f3590acf4cdf13de6.jpg  

Information

After taking some time off I have decided to come back and have some fun. That being said I will be housing bets for gang wars matches. Bets will be placed through my system that will be available to the public in the near future. Once gang war rosters are finalized and submitted this thread will be updated to reflect odds for the corresponding matches and lineups. If you are concerned with your wager and feel that I am not a reputable holder, ask around. I am going to be as transparent as possible with my booking system once I am able to see the finalized rosters. 
How To Wager

Once betting odds are available, I will have a scheduled time period where if you are interested in putting in a wager then you may. At this time one will transfer funds to my personal bank via wire transfer / in person. At this point I will hold your funds and allocate them to the correct wager slots. Those that wager will then be given a confirmation number so they may receive their winning at the end of the event. Confirmation numbers will be granted as the collection of player ID's would be a hassle. Note, if you lose your confirmation number consider your wager a donation. 
More information will be given at a later date.
Rules

Minimum wager of $100,000

Olympus Cash Payment ONLY

Need confirmation number to cash out

Additional Information : Aegon Bets is not affiliated with Olympus Entertainment, this is a private display of entertainment through online wagers. Rules are subject to change if requested. Players that fix matches based on their wagers will lose all holdings. Players are not allowed to wager for their corresponding matches, this is to prevent teams going after a lump sum of money instead of going for the dub. By submitting bets you verify that you are of age and that all financial responsibility is demonstrated in full by the lending party. Aegon Bets is in compliance with Olympus and Bohemia monetary policy as these wagers will be payed out through in game currency. No transfers will take place outside of the server settings 1-3. Those that seek help regarding betting habits are advised to seek counseling, those in the continental US can reach out by calling or texting 1-800-522-4700 data rates may apply. For those that don't already know Ryan is a Jew. If money placed through wagers is suspected to be duped, it will be checked and appropriate action will take place. If there is an absurd amount of miscalculation for betting odds, Aegon Bets is able to go and payout winning out of pocket, a 100 million dollar cushion is set for this inconvenient circumstance. On top of this cushion Aegon Bets may payout winnings through warspoints valued at $15k a piece to fulfill wager payouts. Aegon Bets is not sponsored nor endorsed by Olympus staff yet has been accepted to take place throughout this term of gang wars.  Once games have concluded payouts will be announced at a upcoming date after all matches are finished. If you think this looks official drop a like. Wagers will be payed out through wire transfer for convenience, this being said a fee will be deducted out of your holdings / winnings.

For more information regarding Aegon Bets and its booking information please feel free to contact me via pm 
On top of the Gang Wars Winning prize pool, I will be granting $25 Mill to the winning team if available.

• Like 12
  • TriHard 1
  • Owner
7 minutes ago, Viper said:

For those that don't already know Ryan is a Jew.

Damn EXPOSING ME :( 

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Additional Information : Aegon Bets is not affiliated with Olympus Entertainment, this is a private display of entertainment through online wagers. 

Aegon Bets is not sponsored nor endorsed by Olympus staff yet has been accepted to take place throughout this term of gang wars. 

Staff have no part in this boys, but I do +1 this idea. Gang wars around the corner get ready to place them bets :) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ah yes glad I need your permission to post links in my own teamspeak to a post. Retard :Kappa:

Wow! I just thought it was funny.

• Kappa 1
20 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

So I can’t bet for the winning team...

Im still thinking things through, I just don't want it to be the finals and then said player puts a wager on the other team because the odds are better and throws the match. But I see what you're saying, no you cant bet on your winning team. 

I am going to be doing team betting for sure, but are yall interested in player betting such as more in depth betting? An example could be, "Most kills in round 1" or "First kill in round 2" or "2 round win for team 1"