• Owner
5 hours ago, Rashad said:

@Ryanrather than making these "huge updates" to repopulate this dying server get rid of incompetent admins and mods who hit civilians with the ban hammer if they are slightly darker than a paper bag.

So you broke a rule, got banned for said rule and then expect to get special treatment where staff respond to you instantly? 

What correlation do my developers have with administration?

if your that mad that we are working on improving our “dying server” instead of providing you 24/7 support when you fucked up then you can leave and not a single person would care  

Dont @ me for stupid shit like this 

5 hours ago, Rashad said:

All you admins seem pretty judgmental when you could just hire better devs to fix yo shit so it never happens huh? Can't keep population on this server cause you ban everyone lmao. @Strikke

I had to spend 30 minutes spamming into my own server. You’re cooked lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Kappa 1

If you shoot out of vehicle weapon while tazed,that is considered exploiting because the gun still works. Your Situation Sounds Like You Don't Know That, but if you look at bottom left of your corner it says you got tazed again.Tip : To Avoid Getting Banned, Stay Away From Shady Things and Always Ask Support.

You shot for almost 12 seconds lol

12 hours ago, Rashad said:

Current Admins and moderators are conducting very poor service to those who need it. I asked @Danger an hour ago to speak in teamspeak with me on my live ban by him. All i asked was to talk to him and figure out if there was an alternate solution and overall to talk upon the ban. Do not recommend seeking help from this unworthy administrator. 
1682847396_Dangershitonpost3.png.f5b77ff9551328ea3b8c1df19b2bf388.png1610822070_unknown(6).thumb.png.791a09f2bef029e4938bd579f171330c.png
1232035476_Dangershitonpost1.png.7c97d4361a6f3a3435683b9ee47caca2.png1781531216_Dangershiton5.png.abfe78cc61360b5fa5641328de373e64.png

gg_hadi.jpg.85d71d38198d7b5f3575921e00b32ae2.jpg

Danger shit on post 4.png

Comp is a luxury not a requirement  

On 8/22/2019 at 6:34 AM, Hadi Mokdad said:

removing cheaters aka "Your friend who got globaled the next day after i perm him"  is me decreasing population? You do realize your friend is globaled right? 

10/10 keep up the great work Hadi let the annual suicide bomb  execution begin 

Bruh you had to wait a whole hour? Sheiittt wait till you have to wait days. Your not paying them for this service they get to you when they get to you. Entitlement at its finest. Not to mention you broke a rule and got banned. That's how it works, they are not obligated to help you out 

• Love 1