Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gangshed Logs

Pretty sure this was brought up earlier this year and it was denied because it would cause server lag, if you don't trust your gang members enough, dont give them access

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, maxg said:

Pretty sure this was brought up earlier this year and it was denied because it would cause server lag, if you don't trust your gang members enough, dont give them access

This and you could possibly make your own logs with sheets

1 minute ago, maxg said:

ya know i get that but look at it from the person who earns everyone's trust and then fucks the whole gang when u have no clue, and how would it cause lag it would work the same as gang funds logs? even if it did have lag to it in my time coding and stuff you could make it so that it wouldn't lag,      lag has everything to do with coding and space i 110% feel if it was coded right that it would work fine.

1 minute ago, Mason Harrison said:

This and you could possibly make your own logs with sheets

how? im not online 24/7 sitting at my shed seeing and checking whats being takin out???

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, FBI Agent Phil said:

how? im not online 24/7 sitting at my shed seeing and checking whats being takin out???

Make your members who have acces to shed use the sheets?

17 minutes ago, FBI Agent Phil said:

i think we should add gang shed logs for gangs so leaders can see what is taken out of there shed by who, whould help alot in gangs being able to keep track of there stuff let me know what yall think

what would you like to know about a certain sus gang member mr fbi agent phil?

24 minutes ago, FBI Agent Phil said:

ya know i get that but look at it from the person who earns everyone's trust and then fucks the whole gang when u have no clue, and how would it cause lag it would work the same as gang funds logs? even if it did have lag to it in my time coding and stuff you could make it so that it wouldn't lag,      lag has everything to do with coding and space i 110% feel if it was coded right that it would work fine.

I mean jesse even said it would lag either way, but not sure 

40 minutes ago, maxg said:

Yup, this was bought up at a staff meeting by @Mudiwa when he was on the civilian council months ago. Unfortunately for whatever reason we were told it would cause lag, we didn't get any specifics as to why.

32 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

I suggested this a few months back, got denied due to possible lag and "not being necessary".

Same. I was told that the server performance was take too much of a hit.

• Downvote 1

My gang has channels on discord for banking in da shed, and keeping track of guns; have one bank master create a message that will be constantly edited, and have members put in transactions like

```Remove 400 frog acid Crassus```

Id show you a screenshot, except for that would reveal classified gang information.

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sagebrush said:

My gang has channels on discord for banking in da shed, and keeping track of guns; have one bank master create a message that will be constantly edited, and have members put in transactions like

```Remove 400 frog acid Crassus```

Id show you a screenshot, except for that would reveal classified gang information.

+1

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1