Should i o7?

how to get your olympus reputation ruined in .5 seconds  

84 members have voted

1. 1. hmm

1 minute ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

literally havent said anything to you ever. i even @ed you in my appreciation post 

Bruh you were scramming when I was playing civ 6 with Sr RnR like I was getting Sup over you. Also, you are shit posting so much Calm down 

7f91a0dd1d17c35894e3d1b41bd6a6ce.png

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

and im stepping down from archetype i didant know it was going to cause friction with olympus. i just wanted to help out 

I think Frankie causes friction.  I didn't even know what archetype was until 17 minutes ago

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, buckie said:

How dare these medic retards disrespect my man Frankie like this. Without a PC I will rally support 

❤️ love you man 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, buckie said:

How dare these medic retards disrespect my man Frankie like this. Without a PC I will rally support 

Probable cause?  He brought this upon himself.  Threw the first pebble.  Received a whole bucket of pebbles thrown back!

Just now, Richard said:

Probable cause?  He brought this upon himself.  Threw the first pebble.  Received a whole bucket of pebbles thrown back!

fair enough 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Ngl frankie you used to be a pretty known and respected member of the community but you kinda fucked it by shitposting and beefin with richard. Like youve worked yourself up to be more disliked than me, and thats saying somethin.

2 hours ago, Monks said:

Ngl frankie you used to be a pretty known and respected member of the community but you kinda fucked it by shitposting and beefin with richard. Like youve worked yourself up to be more disliked than me, and thats saying somethin.

facts

Do you really need the attention that bad? Get yourself a girlfriend if you want to feel wanted, stop trying to get attention from teenagers on a gaming forum... jus saying....

Also, while im here, @Ryan .... you're a jew

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • TriHard 1
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Richard went from being downvoted and getting them removed, to the downvoter. Hypocrite!!! 

Ugh, you’re just like the rest.  I didn’t ask for downvotes to be removed.  That was Prime.  I thought staff was unprofessional and abusing powers.  

1 hour ago, MAV said:

Get yourself a girlfriend

Maybe we give an easier task, like head to CVS and buy some lotion?

54 minutes ago, Horizon said:

you can still get director bro just keep grinding

Idk, @Childish plans to be director until the rnr is buried.  I also think @Childish is trying to accelerate the hole digging process.

• Pepega 1
  • TriHard 1