Ross untargetable or im just sh1t. Pls send advice

3:18 and 4:15 can someone explain to me how? i mean i know im dog shit but someone give me some advice and tell me why i did not kill him in this sitution. is it maybe because i have 150ping? does that have to do with anything? he latterly made fun of me running around and i didnt get him. Please drop some advice. also willing to pay ingame money for peaking lessons and cqc 

• Pepega 2
4 minutes ago, Strafe said:

pog ur just a trashcan

u can see where the crosshair is ya..i mean its on him sometimes and i spray hoping some of them will hit. ik im trash u didnt need to say it , i said it myself in the post. thats why i posted so i can get lessons

4 minutes ago, Hamburglar said:

yeah bro i think youre just shit at the game. Maybe try something else but this is now how we play Olympus, if you want to be shit at the game, go over to Asylum. 

Im tired of trash can players in this server, makes it way too easy

id like to be better....im asking for assistance but just getting hate instead of help 

@AlexXx Make sure to use scopes with (ak) in the name, the zeroing of the gun is different per optic, also always have the muzzle above rocks because sometimes your scope is on him but the muzzle is stuck in a rock

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Montez said:

https://gyazo.com/b4f6f1f81b62e9c8b40106f7ec7080a9
https://gyazo.com/7aebfe667b1671d55aaaa43518c42e19
no offense but u just wiffed and u weren't peeking correctly, just spend more time playing the game n yea

wheres ur business card for lessons?

You're aiming at him rather than where he's going, bullet travel is something you need to take into account. If your crosshair was a little to the left you maybe would've got him with that first spray

Also don't buy an AK12 it's super shit