Official Shit Talking Post

4 minutes ago, Vcx said:

You took the time out of your day to explain like 3 paragraphs worth of stuff which is considered all braindead coming from you. whats pretty weird is the whole sever hates you and I wonder if there is a reason for that freak jesus I must've hurt your feelings pocket admin headass its a game and you took grandma gary's shit talking post way too seriously little freak lmao

Can’t comeback > starts back pedaling > try’s to make me look bad saying I went too far.

thats the process of an idiot trying to shit talk.

Also all of you TP kids must have brain damage and failed basic English classes because a paragraph is 3-5 sentences King and counting there that’s about 4 sentences read a book sometime.

7 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Can’t comeback > starts back pedaling > try’s to make me look bad saying I went too far.

Also all of you TP kids must have brain damage and failed basic English classes because a paragraph is 3-5 sentences King and counting there that’s about 4 sentences read a book sometime.

Its metaphorical you obviously never actually passed elementary school you brain dead 16 year old holy fuck you are delusional stop trying to argue you are just embarrassing yourself 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vcx said:

Its metaphorical you obviously never actually passed elementary school you brain dead 16 year old holy fuck you are delusional stop trying to argue you are just embarrassing yourself 

do you even know what a metaphor is you slanty eyed freak

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Vcx said:

So you were trying to shit talk me for writing 4 sentences but you metaphorically you said 3 paragraphs?? 
you still look like a headass.

Next 🥱 

• Senior Admin
21 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

TP kids must have brain damage and failed basic English classes

ok boomer

It's kinda funny how mad some people are. Just a game boys 🙂

8 minutes ago, mOE said:

@crazed_ fuck crazed all my niggas hate crazed

pls show me your dick on snap again x

@Olav nice mk200 csat trade, get back to hiding in a closed room with a zaf and ghille on s3

Edited by crazed_
4 hours ago, Vcx said:

It is Jerrod that used to ddos and he did it to people who did it to him

i never ddos'd and jerrod admitted it to me himself that he used to hit me off. so this statement is false

53 minutes ago, Vcx said:

An exaggeration is actually a hyperbole nigga 

8 hours ago, Strafe said:

Arent you the most shit tier admin on the server who lied about his age on his staff app pog. Please jump off your nearest bridge youd do the server, your family, and the world a favor.

Also @ChrisGG you shit inactive admin. Can you explain how im permed for backpacking a wall when the kid who reported me was peeking thru big tower walls and killing us lol. You and panda should jump off the bridge together. Two jews one river.

Also why are all the nons arguing this whole thread is resident sleeper get my nigga @buckie in here

Take it to heart @Panda :), you have to be one of the worst admins in history. You were literally getting straw polls for you to get removed from admin because of how bad you were with gang wars. Too bad you sucked dick to get where you are now.

1 hour ago, Panda 🙂 said:

So you were trying to shit talk me for writing 4 sentences but you metaphorically you said 3 paragraphs?? 
you still look like a headass.

Next 🥱 

Damn you got his ass!!! You said he look like a headass! I beat you and the DB kids are all stroking each other’s cocks for talking about people’s dead mother and saying bullshit roasts that aren’t even true. 

39 minutes ago, Xirie said:

i never ddos'd and jerrod admitted it to me himself that he used to hit me off. so this statement is false

I did now?! Hahahahahaha you lying little retard, just mad that we are keeping mullet boy banned.

1 hour ago, Panda 🙂 said:

It doesn’t make you smart to type a fucking 5 paragraph roast that makes no sense. I don’t know how you have such a fucking ego. You came from no where and sucked all of staffs dick to make it to the top, and now everyone hates you. Have fun in DB ts with your two-faced friends who constantly talk shit about you 🙂

@Panda :) you permed me from the olympus teamspeak because I had all players that were watching the gang wars stream hating you. It’s funny how you try and roast any of us about being internet gangsters when your entire irl ego and in game ego revolves around your rank in a roleplay server. I would slap the dog shit out of you and you would not do shit about it. 

@Xirie you must be a fucking retard if that’s all you got. Saying absolute bullshit isn’t going to get me banned you fucking retard. Keep the embarrassment off of the forums and keep crying to us in dms that your owner is banned.

6 hours ago, swervy said:

bb gun? you’re thinking of @DABESTeva 

you’re one of the cringiest kids ive ever encountered online and i hope getting cyberbullied helps you realize acting black is not helping your case. your dad mustve been MIA because if i were him id beat the hell out of ya till your flat bill falls off. ya hurd?

You kids really are fucking retarded. I guess when he shows $50,000 cash to all of plague in Snapchat video y’all must forget about that? All of you kids are gonna get hit by karma and then you’re gonna realize being such a degenerate on the internet comes back and bites you in the ass. If anyone tries to act hard it’s you kids. But when you get in a vc with us you’re a quiet little pussy. All of you plague kids work the same, mullet boy trained y’all to be excellent pussies.

7 minutes ago, Jerrod said:

@Xirie you must be a fucking retard if that’s all you got. Saying absolute bullshit isn’t going to get me banned you fucking retard. Keep the embarrassment off of the forums and keep crying to us in dms that your owner is banned.

wtf r u on about i havent said anything to you or any of u tp kids lmao. and you literally steam msged me saying you were sorry and that you ddossed me after you got banned

27 minutes ago, Jerrod said:

I did now?! Hahahahahaha you lying little retard

bro did u not read what i said??? i said that you used to ddos me and told me that you did a while ago

24 minutes ago, Jerrod said:

Take it to heart @Panda :), you have to be one of the worst admins in history. You were literally getting straw polls for you to get removed from admin because of how bad you were with gang wars. Too bad you sucked dick to get where you are now.

Damn you got his ass!!! You said he look like a headass! I beat you and the DB kids are all stroking each other’s cocks for talking about people’s dead mother and saying bullshit roasts that aren’t even true. 

I did now?! Hahahahahaha you lying little retard, just mad that we are keeping mullet boy banned.

It doesn’t make you smart to type a fucking 5 paragraph roast that makes no sense. I don’t know how you have such a fucking ego. You came from no where and sucked all of staffs dick to make it to the top, and now everyone hates you. Have fun in DB ts with your two-faced friends who constantly talk shit about you 🙂

@Panda :) you permed me from the olympus teamspeak because I had all players that were watching the gang wars stream hating you. It’s funny how you try and roast any of us about being internet gangsters when your entire irl ego and in game ego revolves around your rank in a roleplay server. I would slap the dog shit out of you and you would not do shit about it. 

I didn't come out of no where I have played olympus since 2014 I don't have an ego either. 

I dont care about anything else you said but weren't you the guy that begged to be unbanned and said that being banned on olympus made you miss school and act out at school.

Get a life

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I didn't come out of no where I have played olympus since 2014 I don't have an ego either. 

I dont care about anything else you said but weren't you the guy that begged to be unbanned and said that being banned on olympus made you miss school and act out at school.

Get a life

Act out at school? I was skipping school before I got banned. Better things to do. And no one knew who you were until you started dickriding so what’s the point of even mentioning you played in 2014

1 minute ago, Panda 🙂 said:

65b908e188f30bd755ff2ee42930cce3.png

Gets roasted so brings up something from over a year ago LOL. Got anything new besides “I begged to be unbanned” “I’m 400 pounds” and that cringe ass application?

3 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

65b908e188f30bd755ff2ee42930cce3.png

My biggest fans still can’t come up with something creative to throw at me

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Jerrod said:

Gets roasted so brings up something from over a year ago LOL. Got anything new besides “I begged to be unbanned” “I’m 400 pounds” and that cringe ass application?

My biggest fans still can’t come up with something creative to throw at me

You think you are some gang banger there is no point talking to you.

You are arguing about relevence in Arma 3 get a fucking grip dude I mean I could argue people knew me then but Its arma 3 kid I couldnt care less if people knew me

• Clown 1