Official Shit Talking Post

2 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

You think you are some gang banger there is no point talking to you.

You are arguing about relevence in Arma 3 get a fucking grip dude I mean I could argue people knew me then but Its arma 3 kid I couldnt care less if people knew me

When have I ever said I was a gang banger or acted like it? You don’t even know what a real gang banger is cuz you throw that insult around and you have been wrong almost every time. 

I could care less if people knew you or not, just extra fuel to the roast, but you missed the fact that I was saying that no one LIKES YOU... not about your relevance. And I know that it hurts your little heart when an Arma kid has an issue with you.

5 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

You are arguing about relevence in Arma 3 get a fucking grip dude I mean I could argue people knew me then but Its arma 3 kid I couldnt care less if people knew me

If you want to find some fake gang bangers go to @buckie. I am a white kid from the hood, but I don’t false claim or “act like a gang banger”. That’s more your style queer

Just now, Jerrod said:

When have I ever said I was a gang banger or acted like it? You don’t even know what a real gang banger is cuz you throw that insult around and you have been wrong almost every time. 

I could care less if people knew you or not, just extra fuel to the roast, but you missed the fact that I was saying that no one LIKES YOU... not about your relevance. And I know that it hurts your little heart when an Arma kid has an issue with you.

I dont care what kids say about me because kids that main arma are just like you little meat balls that take the game too seriously you eat sleep and breathe arma its fucking weird.

I don't care who likes me and who doesn't Its like water rolling off my skin kid we are not the same.

• Clown 1
8 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I’m pretty sure your definition of Someone “acting like a gang banger” is them just being a man and not being a little square and taking shit from a rent-an-admin like you.

• Downvote 1

@Vcx @Greezy Gabe @Jerrod you’re all overweight little kids and yall ddos people on arma 3 because you’re frustrated from losing all the time. try playing a sport instead of playing video games everyday maybe you can sweat the tits off your chests. not much else that needs to be said ill let your bullies at school take over from here

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I dont care what kids say about me because kids that main arma are just like you little meat balls that take the game too seriously you eat sleep and breathe arma its fucking weird.

I don't care who likes me and who doesn't Its like water rolling off my skin kid we are not the same.

I have rarely even been on Arma recently. I bet you probably have 150+ hours in the past 2 weeks on Arma. And I don’t think your little pea brain can figure out that I don’t give a fuck if people don’t like me on this sever either. I am sitting here shit talking 3 of you kids and your insults don’t even get to me. You kids are pathetic and this would’ve probably all been avoided If you just left me and Gabe the fuck alone and stopped trying to get us re permed. We literally did not talk any shit until you guys decided to start shit and bring up his mom 24/7 because that’s all you little rats can do. Keep being our biggest fans

Kid you live in  a suburb 

I do?

Kid you live in  a suburb 

Again, saying straight bullshit cuz you don’t even know where I live. Check out North Chesterfield/Petersburg, Va and let’s really see if that’s a suburb dumb fuck, go epically fail another gang wars, rent-an-admin

Thank you for adding this @Grandma Gary, we can finally express how we feel about certain staff without them banning us from the forums and deleting the post 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Jerrod said:

I have rarely even been on Arma recently. I bet you probably have 150+ hours in the past 2 weeks on Arma. And I don’t think your little pea brain can figure out that I don’t give a fuck if people don’t like me on this sever either. I am sitting here shit talking 3 of you kids and your insults don’t even get to me. You kids are pathetic and this would’ve probably all been avoided If you just left me and Gabe the fuck alone and stopped trying to get us re permed. We literally did not talk any shit until you guys decided to start shit and bring up his mom 24/7 because that’s all you little rats can do. Keep being our biggest fans

I do?

Bro if I wanted gabe re-banned  he would have already been banned I literally had the opportunity to reban gabe but I didn't kid.

kid you don't live in a trap you can tell by the back ground.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Panda 🙂 said:

Bro if I wanted gabe re-banned  he would have already been banned I literally had the opportunity to reban gabe but I didn't kid.

That video is like 6 years old, and that was still in the hood. And where did I ever say that I live in a trap? You kids just spout off bullshit fr

1 minute ago, Panda 🙂 said:

Not fixing to argue with some dickrider who thinks he knows shit but he doesn’t.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Jerrod said:

That video is like 6 years old, and that was still in the hood. And where did I ever say that I live in a trap? You kids just spout off bullshit fr

Yeah... I know you think you are some gangster kid but be careful the city you live in false claiming will get you killed.

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
Guest Skateezy

@Grandma Gary

What have you created my friend!

Ya'll need a break talking about your "city" when you have a $1.5k PC to play a mil-sim game.

I ain't hood, ya'll ain't hood, lets be honest we all probably played some white ass sport like lacrosse.

C'mon now we all play on Olympus - be kind! 🙂

Edited by Skateezy

15 hours ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@Silton I WOULD DIG UP UR NANS GRAVE BUT THEY HAD TO CREMATE THE POOR BITCH 

@Panda :)  I think you are a cool person

fuck right off retard 

13 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Could be worse, could be fake AND gay like you swetard ^_^

and a big fuck you 2 you

also @Panda :)is the shittest admin here

the kid fucking meta games the shit outta me

7 minutes ago, Drink Cement Retard said:

fuck right off retard 

and a big fuck you 2 you

also @Panda :)is the shittest admin here

the kid fucking meta games the shit outta me

*zahzis phone rings*

Zahzi: Hello

Rogue: Yo I need help DP 22 I'm on cop

Zahzi: I'm in a channel with admins 

Rouge: Oh shit

*hangs up*

Story not based on true events.

11 minutes ago, Panda 🙂 said:

*zahzis phone rings*

Zahzi: Hello

Rogue: Yo I need help DP 22 I'm on cop

Zahzi: I'm in a channel with admins 

Rouge: Oh shit

*hangs up*

Story not based on true events.

nice guy you lie

Edited by Panda :)
black man

@swervy @Panda :) you kids are lit fucking retarded i got a ddos ban cause i told juan on snap chat good look playing in gang wars and admins are just fucking brain dead and are on my fucking dick i mean look at panda claiming could banned me again for what retard? and you claim its just arma blah blah your a fucking admin on the server you fat ass if anyone takes this shit to serious its ur fat ass maybe ur pedo dad fucked you retarded swervy dont ever pipe up kid id slap the cum out ur mouth u little pussy go bring more bb guns to school fucking square pussy 

@Panda :) and ur poor ass could only afford elite donor i see why you cremate all ur dead ones pussy  

• Like 1

@swervyyou got balls talking about school and bullies you got bullied so hard you brought a bb gun to school you little fat reject 

@Dealer you just cant hang with me little bitch 

@Dealer hows sharing that bunkbed with 6 of ur cousins 

4 minutes ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@Dealer you were the only kid scared to hop on vid besides ur pony tail leader back in plague cause you aint want expose the 40 Mexicans living in ur apartment  

lets be honest who wants to go on a video call and yell at someone over the internet