Official Shit Talking Post

22 hours ago, Panda 🙂 said:

I dont care about anything else you said but weren't you the guy that begged to be unbanned and said that being banned on olympus made you miss school and act out at school.

that cant be true please tell me thats not true 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
On 6/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, Greezy Gabe said:

@Silton I WOULD DIG UP UR NANS GRAVE BUT THEY HAD TO CREMATE THE POOR BITCH 

@Panda :)  I think you are a cool person

And I skull fucked your mom. That's why she's 6 ft deep rn pussy.

Edited by Whitee
  • Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Owner
On 6/7/2020 at 2:53 AM, Strafe said:

How is it making shit up just because you never heard about it? Sorry irrelevant people and people nobody likes are kept out of the loop.

Also you may want to look up what a pathological liar is. Maybe you should ask the staff about it lol. Im not throwing anyone under the bus because im not a snitch but i know without a doubt in mind that you lied on your app retard so try again zzzzzzzz.

Whoever told you @Panda :) lied about his app needs a fat ass spanking

20f15e4df0f6aa83759359b739044cc2.gif

On 6/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jerrod said:

so you're just admitting to taking an L? and show some fuckin screenshots to prove that LOL don't believe that for a sec you spent the entire year sucking senior staffs dick

I think during his time as a moderator ive seen panda argue against everyone more then some of the addicts on this game put in hours into the server. As admin its even worse. Hes far from dick sucking IMO. As for the other thing, aint any of my business so I aint gonna comment 😛 

Side note, this shit talking post is weak. Expected better from you guys smh.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Gonna change up the mood a bit and thank Fez/Z for stealing my spot as the worst player on the server, collectively.  It was nice having the accomplishment of being the worst PVPer, but at the end of the day its nice to move up the ranks I guess.  

How you gonna get 9-1 by a solo farmer?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 2:04 AM, anti said:

Gonna change up the mood a bit and thank Fez/Z for stealing my spot as the worst player on the server, collectively.  It was nice having the accomplishment of being the worst PVPer, but at the end of the day its nice to move up the ranks I guess.  

How you gonna get 9-1 by a solo farmer?

shutup retard