Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bans that expire (such as the 1 day ban) can still be appealed so we don't have further bans on our "transcript" right? Say for example you get a 1 day ban but your recording nulls the ban but by the time staff gets to your appeal you're already unbanned, would you be able to still get the ban removed even though you're no longer banned?

• Like 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Owner
19 hours ago, tayte said:

Bans that expire (such as the 1 day ban) can still be appealed so we don't have further bans on our "transcript" right? Say for example you get a 1 day ban but your recording nulls the ban but by the time staff gets to your appeal you're already unbanned, would you be able to still get the ban removed even though you're no longer banned?

Yes you can appeal a ban within a reasonable time frame to get it removed from your record. However this is also on a case by case basis. 

So with the new ban system i was trying to get my ban reduced to a 1 day (it was a 9 day for nlr) it has been like 7-8 days and i submited a ban appeal 2 days ago and i sat in the ban center for around 32 hours straight and never got pulled. I just wanna be able to play for the weekend since i have nothing to do for school. Is there anything else i can be doing since xDro (the person who banned me) only gets one once a full moon

• Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, Tom Cliffoff said:

Why are Oly and Asy the only two servers that share banned players, we dont see this with GTA and reborn or any of the EU servers

cuz US on top

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Tom Cliffoff said:

Why are Oly and Asy the only two servers that share banned players, we dont see this with GTA and reborn or any of the EU servers

Pretty sure they only share scripter ban lists which generally does alot more good then bad.

• Like 1

Does this mean that bans that would prevent people from applying for positions (support, staff, w/e) are erased too?

Was just reading around and noticed that in the requirements

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Rafael Caro Quintero said:

Does this mean that bans that would prevent people from applying for positions (support, staff, w/e) are erased too?

Was just reading around and noticed that in the requirements

+1

• Head Admin
On 8/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, Masoooooooooon said:

Pretty sure they only share scripter ban lists which generally does alot more good then bad.

Correct.  We aren't gonna ban you here no matter how much you RDM on Asylum =P

• Like 2