Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Introducing Olympus+

• Community Manager
Just now, SPBojo said:

15 bucks more worth than 1000 dollar founder circle :poggers:

Founder's Circle has a subscription to this, you do not need to purchase it to receive the rewards.

• Downvote 1
  • Owner
1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

15 bucks more worth than 1000 dollar founder circle 

Just now, Mako said:

Founder's Circle has a subscription to this, you do not need to purchase it to receive the rewards.

As it currently stands Founders circle has a free sub, TBD how long it lasts if its to even go away.

Just now, Ryan said:

As it currently stands Founders circle has a free sub, TBD how long it lasts if its to even go away.

1 minute ago, Mako said:

• Owner
31 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

i really subbed for 3 months

I mean I did tell you not to do it and your exact response was “meh I’ll do it anyway yolo” 👀😂

DW Founders circle gets it but it’s not permanent. Still trying to determine how long we give you guys the free sub for. 

@ Mako  @ Fraali see I told you LMAO

43 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Now my question is will the subscription also go towards the normal donation rewards?

No, it’s a separate entity of Olympus, where you get the rewards as long as you pay the fee. If we made it add towards your normal donation history it will defeat the purpose of the fee in the long run. Oly+ will constantly have new things added/removed/rotated, where as the donation goal will give you permanent rewards. Both the donation tiers and Oly+ will have its own unique entities. Of course certain things will be shared across both on certain occasions (like right now the $30/50 tiers are on Oly+), but that doesn’t mean it will permanently stick there. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I mean I did tell you not to do it and your exact response was “meh I’ll do it anyway yolo” 👀😂

DW Founders circle gets it but it’s not permanent. Still trying to determine how long we give you guys the free sub for. 

@ Mako  @ Fraali see I told you LMAO

No, it’s a separate entity of Olympus, where you get the rewards as long as you pay the fee. If we made it add towards your normal donation history it will defeat the purpose of the fee in the long run. Oly+ will constantly have new things added/removed/rotated, where as the donation goal will give you permanent rewards. Both the donation tiers and Oly+ will have its own unique entities. Of course certain things will be shared across both on certain occasions (like right now the $30/50 tiers are on Oly+), but that doesn’t mean it will permanently stick there. 

aye its all memes but hold my beer

f0a5be6ae313c6893cf0fc7c8b0de2ee.png

@ Mako For the endgame titles, if you were to sub for 6 separate months but not in a row would you still get the title, or does it have to be 6 consecutive months

Just now, Billeh said:

@ Mako For the endgame titles, if you were to sub for 6 separate months but not in a row would you still get the title, or does it have to be 6 consecutive months

In game*