For the Olympus family.

We all have our differences, but we all have a heart. Find place for McDili and hes family in yours. The best always get the bad. Accidents happen and it is at times like these we realize what we had. We hope for only the best for McDili and hes family. A swift and full recovery would be fantastic. As said, lets all find place in our hearts and prayers and make room for McDili and hes family. Stay stong and classy McDili, best of luck. My friend.

• Admin

My prayers are with you Dilli! Hope you get a speedy recovery. If you need us we will be here, remember you do have a family here also! 

Thank you so much all of you.

Still can't really wrap my head around it, but know that I'm physically okay. Just minor cuts and bruises, I'm very lucky to be alive not to mention healthy.

My father was a hero, he swerved my side of the car away and saved my life. That's the kind of person he was not only to his family but also his friends. I aspire to be half the man he was.

Again thank you all so much it means a lot to me.

• Admin

Thank you so much all of you.

Still can't really wrap my head around it, but know that I'm physically okay. Just minor cuts and bruises, I'm very lucky to be alive not to mention healthy.

My father was a hero, he swerved my side of the car away and saved my life. That's the kind of person he was not only to his family but also his friends. I aspire to be half the man he was.

Again thank you all so much it means a lot to me.

I am sure he was, and we are glad you are okay. Remember, wherever he is he will be watching over your family always. We are all here for you Dili, we are sorry for your loss. 

McDili. I'm so sorry for your loss, it saddens me deeply.. Losing a parent is never easy even at it's best.. Seems he gave his life for you, a choice any parent would gladly make.. I'm glad you're still here with us.  Prayers are certainly sent up for you and your family at these trying times. I can speak for everyone when I say you will be in our thoughts, and we all hope you recover physically and emotionally as you can, but please take your time. God bless... My heart truly goes out to you.