Deep Dark Secrets Of SAPD

In my (literally) 3 years on senior APD I always tried my hardest to ensure I played with new people, got to know the Jr APD, and felt what it was like to actually play in game. 

When I knew I wouldn’t have time to play in game anymore I stepped down. 

Being on the Sr APD is not some position you deserve, it’s a position you earn, and your job is to represent the Jr APD’s wants and needs. So I always appreciate anyone who made an effort to be approachable. 

Welcome to retirement 🙂 

(Also your opinions about what seniors are suppose to do and how they should interact with Jr APD are great, and I’d like to believe that’s how we did it when I was chief)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • PogChamp 2

Sad to see one of the people I've known longest on the server go down this way. @ Iceman I don't need to repeat what everyone has said 10x over, you know just how excellent of a Sr. you were. But now its on to bigger and better things, I wish you luck in whatever comes to you next in life.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1

@ Iceman  

This sucks, my dude. I'm sorry you're getting shoved out the door by SAPD that can't be bothered to play, except on April Fool's just to bully a faction that doesn't carry weapons. Of the times I can recall running into you, I've never had any issues with you, which is a fuckload more than I can say for other SAPD in your former faction. Best of luck in the world outside of this bullshit game. That's the problem is a handful of people who can't find joy in their own sad existence that they've got to remove the joy others have playing the way they want. Sorry to see you go, bud.

If you really want to piss em off, come play medic more. looooooooooool

• +1 1

I'm gonna say what nobody seems to be getting here.  Despite everything that's happening, none of this is Winter's fault.  It's the fault of those whose job it is to hold him accountable.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm gonna say what nobody seems to be getting here.  Despite everything that's happening, none of this is Winter's fault.  It's the fault of those whose job it is to hold him accountable.  

your a fucking idiot 

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

This is what should be said when LTs and SGTs act out of line or enforce double standards, not the executive head of a faction. He's an admin AND the Chief of police. He should have known when its time to call it quits. When you are a senior "leader" you don't get to pull that card anymore, you become the standard that you want to enforce

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Iceman said:

Hi Everyone; now that I'm able to speak my mind freely without needing to be worried about what I say in public, I'd like to make a post regarding my situation and shine some light on what really goes on behind closed doors.

Give us more insight into the inner workings of the SAPD

The APD is a fucking joke... I'm well aware, I'm sometimes a fucking retard, and get in trouble somewhat often. However, that being said, I had over 900 hours on cop, in 7 years, the amount of Corporal Test I've received *cough 0* is fucking wrong, (quoting 2 higher ups on my behalf). The Captains+ have honestly ruined the APD. If there not aware, the junior APD half the time tries to not let 5 or less cops online at a time, so they don't have to deal with the Senior APD on civ, because they know that shit is broken and won't fix nothing about it. I appreciate the post @ Iceman  just because we all know the SAPD is scuffed, and its just good to see a former SAPD member agree with literally the entire community.   

5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Buddy hasn't logged on apd in over 300 days, your fucking retarded 

15 hours ago, Claysive said:

I didn't enjoy it either. But this might be the wrong thread for that. 

Anyways, @ Headless  for chief! 

I honest to god think that half the APD that quit would return if Headless was chief. 

20 hours ago, Mighty said:

Just reposting @ ThatNerdyGuy 's amazing comment.

I think @ Winters  approval rating is worse than fucking bidens... that says a lot

48 minutes ago, kylef said:

Buddy hasn't logged on apd in over 300 days, your fucking retarded 

Yeah no shit dumbass.   He is unsupervised.. so he can do whatever he wants.  Someone should be stepping in and holding him accountable that has the power to do so.

19 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Notice how no sapd have stood up for you @ Winters  actually not a single person has in either 2 threads about you. Not one person has defended you in any way. Your a terrible chief who i personally think should hang ten.

This.

If you had a job, and that job let you just fall asleep at your desk every day without saying anything... you're gonna sleep at your desk.  If asking a dept head is an acceptable norm, it isn't going to stop until supervisors of the position assert the boundaries. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Connor S said:

This.

It’s just funnier to watch the tire fire then to actually jump inside of it tbh. 

3 hours ago, kylef said:

However, that being said, I had over 900 hours on cop, in 7 years, the amount of Corporal Test I've received *cough 0* is fucking wrong

We both know you did this to yourself. 

and before I get a reply with my playtime, I’ve been on a formal LOA 🙂 

On 4/30/2023 at 4:25 PM, Iceman said:

Before I get into it, I want it to be known that I did not "freely" step down because "I didn't want to be SAPD anymore." That is a lie, and you should feel ashamed for telling people that you know who you are

While I believe that’s the result of a bad game of telephone, acting as if you were forced out or flat out removed is equally as duplicitous 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Head Admin
9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah no shit dumbass.   He is unsupervised.. so he can do whatever he wants.  Someone should be stepping in and holding him accountable that has the power to do so.

For the record that would be @Senior APD Member.   If the majority of them feel the current Chief ain't up to task it's on them to do something.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

For the record that would be @Senior APD Member.   If the majority of them feel the current Chief ain't up to task it's on them to do something.

@ TapTap @ Clash @ Rafa @ King @ Xlax @ Super_Nova @ JaydenB @ YakGod @ Brandyn @ Lucky @ Mako @ Rexo @ Caden @ nicole

Edited by Yeetus Deletus
  • Like 2