Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Times: Issue 4

6 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

So @ The Sovereign you pointed out an interesting fact during our exchange. 

I was unaware you are Le Jew. 

If I contact @ Ryan and convince him to grow a vagina would you be interested in the worlds most awkward meetup?

7wi92a.jpg

How could you not tell though?  I'm smarter than everyone else and I'm not asian. 

5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

7wi92a.jpg

How could you not tell though?  I'm smarter than everyone else and I'm not asian. 

I wouldnt say youre smarter than everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Rexo said:

giphy.gif

HELLO GOOD SIR WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PEACHES TO FEED THE POLICE FORCE

• BlessUp 1
Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Pretty sure all you have to do is identify as someone who has a vagina and when you wake up the next day you have one.

I don't understand the world anymore.  I'm just so old and confused and I honestly doubled down on a nuclear war negating having to grow as a person. 

• Head Admin
Just now, The Sovereign said:

I don't understand the world anymore.  I'm just so old and confused and I honestly doubled down on a nuclear war negating having to grow as a person. 

It's ok I identify as someone who is immune to nukes.  The world is so simple now. ^_^

• Haha 1
  • Chief of Police
4 minutes ago, Deshoku said:

I wouldnt say youre smarter than everyone. 

HELLO GOOD SIR WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PEACHES TO FEED THE POLICE FORCE

The APD will never say no to the finest peaches on the island. 

2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

It's ok I identify as someone who is immune to nukes.  The world is so simple now. ^_^

I identify as someone who's friend you owe a ghawk to
stare-winston-duke.gif

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Inactive staff cannot enforce consequences of inactivity on inactive faction heads.  Inactive faction heads cannot enforce consequences of inactivity on Srs.
Wipe the slate clean, forgive everyone, and then up the minimums for important roles like admins, sr admins, faction heads, and enforce them and hold each other accountable to enforcing them.  Anyone who cannot live with that should step down or you breed disregard for activity by demonstrating it doesn't really matter.  

That's not true. @ destruct sent me a inactivity warning when he was inactive...     Now someone put this in my description on TS "when the inactive staff say you're inactive"

c2049c103143cd36977c87aa902f7e74.png

(for reference a lot of those weeks of me not doing tickets were when Rafa was doing them all like he was a starved African child searching for food, but when I got the message I was kinda done with the server).

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

That's not true. @ destruct sent me a inactivity warning when he was inactive...     Now someone put this in my description on TS "when the inactive staff say you're inactive"

c2049c103143cd36977c87aa902f7e74.png

(for reference a lot of those weeks of me not doing tickets were when Rafa was doing them all like he was a starved African child searching for food, but when I got the message I was kinda done with the server).

No matter how they handle inactivity, it makes them all utter hypocrites unless they make a strategy moving forward, announce it, and wipe the slate clean. 

1 minute ago, Noble said:

@ The Sovereign  image.png.c9ed0afe3b695ef08c7359820ccbc306.pngPrinter broke?

Was actually one solid line just shifted funny and it wouldn't shift right.  It works for the old timey aesthetic though.

2 minutes ago, Noble said:

I need to cause more drama i have not been in one of these yet 

You consistently publicly and privately always agree with your superiors.  You aren't the type.  

Even if you did do something 'wrong' everyone would just blame whichever staff member you were getting an iced tea for at the time. 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You consistently publicly and privately always agree with your superiors.  You aren't the type.  

I probably chirp the most staff members than anyone. as for superiors david is a literal sweetheart, gary is the reason i got staff jay is big brain and mazon is mazon. hard to not like the guys at the top

Just now, Noble said:

I probably chirp the most staff members than anyone. as for superiors david is a literal sweetheart, gary is the reason i got staff jay is big brain and mazon is mazon. hard to not like the guys at the top

Lmao.. It's not that I don't normally agree with them or like them as a person, but on the occasion when they're in the wrong, you will still back and agree with them 100%.  You can follow a chain of command without being a sycophant.  You can voice your opinion without disobeying orders.  This isn't communist china.